Screaming Profiler

Hey I'm still alive. You know the drill, read, review, and vote! I would love some here. 😍

The story description: Adam has a long day at work and he took a break. But he couldn't find something to make himself go to sleep. He heard something from next door, his night has changed

___________________________________

Inside the hotel room, Adam was laying on his bed, listening to Papercut, written by Linkin Park, through his headphones. Because of the long day cleaning hotel rooms, he was free for the night. He closed his eyes, relaxing, then shot open when he heard noises from the room next to him. He wondered what that was, so he took off his headphones to listen.

"Ugh, yes. Right there," the man moaned.

Adam groaned as he ran his hands down on his tired face in frustration because he was really tired, wanted to sleep but he as to be up all night listening to that.

"That's what you want," the other man, groaned.

Adam's eyes widen when he realized that there were two different voices from two different men. They must be gay, Adam thought as he laid back. He remembered that he has an hole on the wall, just a case he wanted to peak through to see any hot girls next door, but this time he was in the mood for male/male sex. He smirked as he looked through the hole.

Adam couldn't make out what they looked like because the hotel room was dark. But he doesn't care. He felt aching pain in his groin, he decided to pull himself out as he listened.

In the hotel room

Reid was laying across the bed, with his feet planted on the floor and his hands grasping on the covers for his dear life, while his lover pounded into his tight hole. "I want everybody to know who you belong to," Morgan said as he slid in and out of Reid.

"Ugh," Reid moaned as he felt Morgan went deeper than he usually do. "Right there," he dragged his words along with loud moan. "Mhm, faster please."

Morgan smacked his skinny lover's tight tush as he continued to thrust into him. "I am going to my pace. Do you understand," he asked as he continued to abuse his tight hole. No response. Morgan smacked his tight butt once again, even harder than the last. "I asked you a question."

"Y-y-yes, s-sir," Spencer bit his hand.

"I think we both know that it's not sir anymore. What's my name," Derek smirked as he noticed that his pretty boy tensed. Morgan caressed his calloused hands over Spencer's smooth, creamy back as he waited for the response. Derek heard muffling beneath him, he decided to grab a fistful of shoulder length of Spencer's hair and yanked it back. Derek could have just come by looking at the sight before him.

Spencer has his eyes lidded half way as his mouth hung open, in pleasure. Some of the hair was covering Spencer's flushed cheeks as he panted for release. Derek couldn't believe that Spencer is all his, his alone. But he has to remember that Spencer has to response his question. He tried to block out his lustful thoughts as he asked his lover the same question.

"What's my name, Spencer," Derek groaned as he felt his lover squeeze around him.

"Daddy," he whispered.

"I know you can be louder than that," Derek growled as he thrust into him even harder, causing Spencer to release a high pitch whine as he tried to manage his lust filled brain to respond his boyfriend's request.

"DADDY," Spencer screamed as he felt Derek rammed onto his prostate much, much harder than he normally did. He felt his legs go jelly as he squirted his come onto the bedding. He groaned as Derek released into his angus as well.

"That was amazing, Pretty Boy," Derek laid on Spencer's back as he breathed heavily.

"I believe so," Spencer smiled as he tried to get his breathing back to normal.

Derek pulled himself out of Spencer, chuckled as Spencer tighten his passage to attempt of keeping him inside. He moved himself and Spencer up to the bed as they went under the covers to go to sleep.

In Adam's hotel room

Adam, himself, released as he heard two of them fucked each-other's brains out. He panted heavily as he laid back to bed, finally relaxing. He was hoping to tell the couple how damn hot that was to hear them fuck their brains out. He released an happy sigh before heavy slumber took over.

In The Morning

Adam walked into the lobby as he began his shift. He was sweeping the floor He smiled as he remembered what he saw and heard last night. He heard a familiar person talking to someone. The man set his foot on the coffee table, has his hand on his knee as he spoke to the dark man, who was sitting in a chair. "I cannot believe you did this, Derek! You know I am a screamer and yet the team has heard us. We are lucky because NO one asked or noticed," the lithe man scoffed as the alpha man chuckled smugly.

"You can't blame me for being a screamer, you were a screamer all on your own," the bigger man taunted. "You have to understand and accept the consequences," he winked, which caused the skinny man to blush.

Adam decided to join the conversation, as he smiled deeply at two men. He heard that the lithe man told the other man to keep cool. Adam removed his headphones as he was showing full interest to share what he wanted to share. "Were you guys the ones who were screaming in the room from the night before," grinning like a shark catching his victim in the water.

Spencer tried to be serious but looking at Derek's face as Derek tried not sniffle a laugh. Spencer finally gave in, "You are making this HARDER than it is now," Spencer tried to be mad, but laughed at his boyfriend who raised both of his hands in surrendering type of a way.

"Hey, Pretty Boy," Morgan smiled as he continued to taunt. "At least we did have fun, right?"

Spencer rolled his eyes at his boyfriend as he walked to him and smacked him on his muscular arm as he stroll away. Derek smirked as he got up to follow his boyfriend.

Adam didn't have a heart to tell that he was enjoying himself hearing them but he decided to keep it to himself because that was far the best experience he has ever had.

THE END

That was tense, or not. I am tired and I just finished this one-shot. I hope you guys like it. So, like I said I made a video based on one of my favorite otps, Moreid. I am still writing the other one-shots as you guys would enjoy my one-shots here until the new one comes. :)

Enjoy the video! :)

Song - Not A Bad Thing

By Justin Timberlake