The End for Heid?

"Oh god, Aaron. Don't stop," Reid moaned as he arched his back towards his naked partner. He noticed that Aaron smirked from above. He always hated and loved his smirk at the same time but he doesn't know why. "I am close."

"Me too, baby," Hotchner growled lowly as he thrusted into Spencer's abused hole. "Don't come without me."

The pained moans released from Spencer's thin lips as he parted his breaths in between. "I can't hold on, it's too much."

"Now," Aaron roared as he felt himself climaxing.

They both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. They haven't said a word to another for few minutes until they got their breathing back to normal.

"Thank you, Aaron. You knew exactly what I need," Spencer smiled.

Hotchner can notice that Spencer isn't happy but didn't ask. "I am glad that you are happy," he lied through his teeth.

Spencer sighed happily as he laid on top of Aaron, falling into his deep slumber.

'Why isn't Spencer happy with me,' Aaron thought sadly.

Early in the morning

Reid ran into the bullpen, breathing heavily. He looked around before sighing happily to sit himself on his desk chair to start on his files. He starched his face in confusion when he saw the paper on the desk. It seemed to be a love note. Reid wasn't sure himself but opened the note.

Dear Spencer Reid,

I have known about your relationship with Aaron Jackson Hotchner. I am happy for you but it hurts to see you with him. I wish you would have noticed me before then. But I wish that someday we are able to be together but it seemed to me that you are really happy with him. I am sorry that I am not enough for you. But I hope that we still going to be friends until the end. I love you very much. Never ever forget that.

oxox

Reid was still confused and he looked up to look to see who was looking at him, hoping for him to be reading its note but no one in bullpen was looking. Reid huffed in frustration and he stood up to walk to his boyfriend's office and closed the door behind him.

"Aaron, someone knew that we are together. I thought we were keeping it low-key," Spencer snarled in frustration.

Hotchner stood up and hugged his boyfriend, who was huffing in anger. "It's okay, baby. We did keep it low-key at work. But I don't know how someone knew that we are together. But don't let that bother you," Aaron smiled as he kissed Reid's forehead softly. "Besides, we have an anniversary coming up tonight, so be ready."

Aaron smirked as he smacked Reid's backside before sitting himself at his desk. Reid smiled, but still fuming about what he read earlier. He didn't understand why Aaron wasn't reacting the same way he did. Spencer was really confused because lately, Aaron has been avoiding him, not physically but emotionally.

Spencer huffed before existing Hotchner's office to the mini kitchen to make himself sugar-filled coffee.

He jumped when he felt a hand on his thin back. He turned around and found himself facing one and only Derek Morgan with his million dollar smile as his eyes sparked towards Reid. Which caused Reid to melt inside, but he won't let it show.

Reid didn't hear Morgan talking to him when he woke up to the reality hearing Morgan saying "Reid!"

"Huh," Reid said dumbfound.

"I said, are you alright," Morgan gestured Reid's hand still holding the coffee pot above the mug.

"I...," Reid stuttered before getting himself straight. "Yeah, I am fine. I am just thinking."