50,000 Hits Is Good, Right?

Mature Rated MoReid.

The team were at the victim's house to search for the clues why the victim have in common with other victims. Morgan and Reid saw a video and they couldn't believe their eyes...

Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Pretty Boy, find anything yet," Morgan said to the skinny genius as he furrowed his eyes to search for the clues in the teenager's bedroom.

Spencer was still searching around as he responded to Morgan, "No, I haven't find any clues but I found a phone here." He said as he held up the phone to show Morgan. "I am not really a big of a fan of techie stuff. You think you can get through this phone?"

Morgan smiled as he nodded at his team's confused genius. Morgan got the phone from Reid and scrolled through the phone.

Morgan was scrolling through the videos, searching for clues until he came across a video. The video was titled "Two Sexy Profilers." He couldn't help but being curious to open the video. Morgan couldn't believe his eyes as he saw two familiar men on the phone, clashing their lips together into a bruising kiss. Spencer looked over and suddenly felt hot, not from embarrassment.

They have to admit, it was really hot to watch them fuck each other's brains out. They knew that the team's genius can be an incubus with Derek, all-around ladies man. Morgan wanted to shut off the phone but the scene in the phone was the greatest distraction for them to shut it off.

Suddenly, Morgan and Reid heard loud and familiar moan from the phone...

"Morgan," Reid moaned as he arched his chest towards the bed as the alpha male thrust into the boy genius. "Harder," the young man said with a loud shriek.

"Yeah, that's right, Pretty Boy. You want more," Derek asked as he became faster and harder than ever.

"YES," the lithe man screamed from the bottom. He gasped loudly as his lover found his prostate and stroke on it really hard. "RIGHT THERE!"

They both screamed before collapsing onto the bed. Morgan sat up and hovered over his Pretty Boy as he lifted his head off the bed to crash his lips onto the other man's. Morgan began to rub Reid back to hardness as he traveled all his kisses down on pale man's spine. Morgan stopped at above of the rare end. The man beneath him was writhing with want and desperation. "All you have to do, is ask," Derek murmured against the skin of the poker hole. The young man growled in frustration as he pushed himself back to Morgan's warm wet tongue for him to continue.

"Come on, Derek," Spencer moaned. "Come on, please fuck me." Nothing. "Just fuck me, dammit!"

No warning, Derek grabbed his hips and pulled him across the bed so his feet will be hanging over the floor as his hips would be on the edge of the bed. Morgan stood behind and grabbed himself so he could slide himself to his lover, who was wrenching in need. After the chocolate god slid into Reid, he grabbed his lover's shoulders as he started to fuck at the ruthless pace.

The skinny man was screaming in pain and pleasure, Morgan liked it very much to have his love scream in mercy to release. Derek wanted to hear more of his genius so he grabbed him by his longer hair in the front and pulled him back hard as he thrust into him.

Reid screamed once again as Morgan made a hard bite on his shoulder-blade. According to Morgan, there was a really big purple-blue mark on his neck. After two men reached to their climax, breathing heavily as they looked at each other as they smiled at each other.

"I love you," they announced to each other before the camera went off.

Morgan and Reid starched their cute faces in confusion as the video ended. The couple looked at the views and saw it just posted that morning. Which means, they just did it that morning!

Derek said to his boyfriend in confusion, "I don't remember that being posted online, bae."

Spencer shrugged as he commented, "50,000 hits is good, right?"

The little they know, the one and only Penelope Garcia was the one who posted it. Because, of course, she was a dirty voyeur! But Penelope doesn't regret a thing. Of course something like that has to be shared.

THE END

I hope you guys like the story as much as I do. LMAO...maybe I am not that funny tho. But I still kind of hoping that you would like the story or love it for that matter. Anyway....have a good day/night!

Last thing I want to add....My other favorite MoReid music video.

It's called Umbrella

Written by Rihanna

Played by Boyce Avenue

Video put together by Cheaquetta Johnson