PART 10

PART 1O

MEGS P.O.V

I woke up seeing a light from the lamp and a strange smell, and realized that I'm in a hospital and started to cry a little.

"It was just a dream! A horrible dream! I whispered to myself and the little tears turned to big tears.

"Oh, you're awake!" I heard Louis say.

I faced him and he gave me a quick smile.

"Eyy! Guys she's awake!!" he shouted, and in came Alice, Harry, Liam and Zayne.... But no Niall.

"Where's Niall?" I asked kind of worried.

"You don't remember do you?" Liam asked me.

I faced him and he was looking at me.

"So... it wasn't a dream?" I said with an upset voice.

"Let me tell you what happened." Liam started.

LIAMS P.O.V (A COUPLE OF HOURS EARLIER)

Meg's just standing there crying hugging Louis. What did Louis think? He knows that Niall is easily frightened, so why would he do this while he was standing on the edge of a cliff? I guess he was just happy to see him alive. We have lost one of our Brothers. The little funny Irishman. I can't believe he's gone!

Suddenly Meg fell on the ground.

"What's happened?" Zayn said and looked at Meg.

"I don't know! I think all of this has made her faint." Louis said and checked Meg to see if she wasn't dead.

"She's just fainted but it's best to call an ambulance and go to the hospital, so we can check the nothing bad has happened." He said and picked up his phone.

"No signal!" Louis continued.

Since all of this has happened Harry hasn't said a single word. I look at Niall's shoe near the cliff edge and saw that there's something in it think it's a letter. I walk over to his shoe and I was right, it was a letter. On the front of the letter it said.

"To my brothers, Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn."

I opened the letter to see what he had written:

"Hi guys. I see that you have found my letter to you. I'm sorry for this, I don't know how the fans reactions are going to be but I hope they won't be sad. See you guys in heaven. Lots of love Niall. X"

"Guys look at what Niall has wrote to us." I said and gave them the letter with tears in my eyes.

After they read the letter everyone was crying.

"Okay we have to go to the hospital with Meg now." Zayn said and wiped away a tear from his check.

I picked Meg up in my arms and took her away.

"Goodbye Niall. I hope you are going to have a good time up there." I said to myself and looked up to the sky.

Everyone has walked off into the woods and it's just me, Harry, and Meg left.

"Come on Harry, we have to go." I said to him and tried to take his arm and go after the others.

But Harry just stood there.

"Hello? Harry?" I said trying to get his attention.

"Okay stand there then, but I have to go to the hospital with Meg." I said and walked into the woods.

"Liam wait!" he shouted behind me.

"No Harry we have to go!" I shouted back.

"No come and listen! I think I hear Niall!!" he ran up to me took my arm and tried to drag me to the edge of the cliff.