PART 2

PART 2

MEGS P.O.V

Finally Friday came. I wondered what I should were. I ended up wearing the a pair black high waited jeans and dark green blouse along with my white converse.

After gathering all my things and putting them in my bag I decided it was time to start walking to the arena.

Arriving at the arena I remembered that I hadn't looked were I was sitting. So I asked the guards and they took me to the front row right in the middle.

"WOW! Front row! Niall is so.... Wow! " I thought to myself.

When the concert started Niall looked at me with a big smile plenty of times. I felt like the happiest girl in world as my cheeks reddened and couldn't believe I was at a One Direction Concert.

After singing every line of what makes you beautiful and heart attack the concert had sadly come to an end.

I start to walk home. Then I was almost home and I remembered the VIP ticket around my neck.

Oh my god! The VIP ticket. How could I forget the VIP ticket? It's surely too late to go back to the arena now and Niall truly just said that because I cried and he wanted to be nice...he didn't mean what he said...

I kept walking in the dark and misty night home but stop off by the bench that Niall and I sat and talked on last week. Sitting down for a while thinking to myself.

The phone number is surely fake...why would someone so famous care more about me then anyone else does...

BACKSTAGE

NIALLS P.O.V

Where is she? Did she think the concert was fun?

"What is it Niall? You look deep in thought." Louis asked.

"I don't see Meg anywhere. You know the girl on the bench..."

"Aah, her! Why are you looking for her?"

"I gave her a backstage pass and she isn't here, should I be worried about her? I mean... go and look for her?" I asked Louis.

"Niall I see that this Meg girl means a lot to you...go and find her man." He said and clapped Me on the back.

I started running to the bench were we first met.

"I really hope she's there."

IN THE PARK

MEGS P.O.V

I think it's time to go now. I've been here a while and it's cold.

I started to stand up and I heard a voice. I'm not sure if it familiar but decide to keep walking as it's dark and I can't see anyone... I hear the voice again but I start to walk faster.

"Who is it?" I think.

I hear some one walk behind me.

"Meg!" Niall said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Shit, Niall! You scared me!"

"Ha, I'm sorry! But why didn't you come backstage? I was looking for you." He asked, and took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I didn't think you wanted me there. That you only said everything to be nice. I thought why would you care about me more than anyone else does? Your one of the most famous person alive..." I answered him.

He walked closer to me till he couldn't be any closer... he look my other hand and said.

"Meg... of course I care about you! We've have only known each over once but it feels like years. When I first saw you it was like we were made for each over. You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen Meg... will you be my princess?"

I didn't believe what my ears just heard! Did Niall just ask me to be his girlfriend? What should I say? I have to answer him!" The thought went round in my head.

I've had the biggest crush on him since the X Factor...I started to blush.

"So what do you say?" he said

"Yes! Yes Niall!"

I couldn't stop myself and kissed him fast on the lips. Niall just smiled and kissed me back but this time a deep and longer kiss.