PART 9

PART 9

MEGS P.O.V

We got out from the airport car park and got stuck traffic. The taxi driver opened his car door and looked at how long the line of cars was.

"I'm sorry girls, this is going to take an hour or more." he said to us and came back in the car again.

"No, is there another way?!" I asked him very worried.

"No, I'm sorry this is the only way. You will have to wait or you will have to walk. You choose." he said and looked at us.

"Meg we will have to run, that's are only chance." Alice said and looked at me.

The taxi driver told us the way to the arena and we started to run. I took my phone out of my pocket and tried to call Niall again, no one answered.

"Don't you have anyone else's number in the band? They may know where Niall is!" Alice shouted though the traffic.

"That's right!" I shouted back and tried to find Harrys number in my contact list. I finally found it. I called Harry but he doesn't answer either. I look at the clock and its six fought seven pm. I tried to call Liam and Zayn to but there is no answer again. I try Louis. He must answer.

"Hello!" a half happy half sad voice said. It's Louis.

"Hi Louis, this is Meg." I said to him and tried to catch my breath while I was still running though the traffic.

"Meg! I thought you were dead?!" he said shocked.

"I know I was dead at first but know I'm not. Louis I need to know where Niall is!" I said to him.

We saw a sign to the arena but we only have ten minutes left.

"Okay I'm going to search for him wait a minute of two..."he said and shouted for Niall.

I'm sure he searched for like five minutes or more.

"I'm sorry Meg. I can't find him. What's happened? "He said while I heard Paul say that they have to go on stage in five minutes.

We can see the arena from where we are but we still have a long way to go.

"Alice said to Niall that I was dead and he still thinks I'm dead and..." Louis interrupted me.

"Shit! He's going to do something stupid! I have to find him! Where are you now?" he said and I could tell he was nervous.

"I'm here, in Dublin not so far away from the arena. I'll be there in about five to ten minutes." I said and looked at Alice.

"Okay hurry! Me and the lads are going to do everything we can do to find Niall." he said and hung up.

LOUIS P.O.V

I saw Harry, Liam and Zayn sitting on the sofa talking.

"Guy's where Niall?" I asked them really seriously.

"Erm... I don't really know..." Zayn said and looked around.

"Why?" Liam asked.

I told then the whole story about that Niall thought that Meg was dead, and that we don't know where he is and we have to go on stage in five minutes.

"Hey, guys you have to go on stage now! Tell Niall to come and go to your fans." Paul said.

"We can't Niall has gone and we have to go and find him! Tell the fans that we are going to be a little late!" I said and ran away before he could stop us.