PART 5

PART 5

NIALLS P.O.V

Peacefully she's lying there in a deep sleep. Her chest moves up and slowly falls. I'm just so thankful and relieved she's resting there alive and not gone. I feel a warm tear of happiness fall down my cheek as I walk over to her and place her small hand in my large one, fitting them together like a puzzle piece.

"You've already heard the happy news, do you want to hear the bad news?" The doctor says, breaking me out of my cheerful mood.

"Bad news?" I paused, bring my eyes to his away from Megs. "Can it exist bad news? My girlfriend isn't dead and she will soon wake up and I'll..."

"No" he cut me off.

"No?" I asked confused. I didn't understand, no. Why did he say no? "What do you mean?"

"No...Meg won't wake up for a while." He continued, looking sadly in the direction towards where Meg's fragile body laid.

"What" I said, gripping her hand tightly. "No. what's happening? Don't say it..."

"She's in a coma Mr. Horan" He replied, now looking at me.

COMA...One of my friends died in a coma last year, she can't....no I'm not even gonna think it. She just can't!

"No. No, you've got something wrong surely." Is said, shaking my head as my eyes became misty and hard to see out of from the amount of tiers threatening to poor down onto my cheeks. But this time not happy but sad ones.

"I'm sorry Mr. Horan, but..." I cut him off and said.

"NO!!! Just do something!! I wake her up!!! PLEASE I CANT MISS HER!!! I just can't!" I said, my voice rising and tears falling down my cheeks like a river. "Do something... Please!" I say falling onto my knees.

Feeling his hand on my shoulder he says, "I'm sorry, but I'll try everything." And walks out the room leaving me alone with Meg.

Staying until visiting hours were over, I walked out from the hospital and went to my car remembering that I parked it in front of the hospital doors and we probably towed away.

Deciding to walk home as heavy rain drops fell down like my tears, I was grateful that not even one pap found my location and was following me home

Finally when I got back to Meg and I's home after walking for an hour, I ran straight upstairs to our bedroom and throw myself into bed and cried into my pillow...

****************

Waking up to the sound of a bird singing outside my window I got, out of bed. I must have cried myself to sleep last night because I can't remember falling to sleep. The whole bed is wet from the mixture of yesterday's rain and my tears, reminding me that I walked back from the hospital last night. I picked up my mobile from the floor beside my bed and saw that the clock said six am telling me that I've only had five hours of sleep and I haven't eaten for the past twenty-four hours. I put on some dry clothes and went downstairs into the kitchen. After making some sandwiches and a cup of coffee I go into the living room and sit down in front of the TV, flicking through the channels and stopping on one particular one when I saw a familiar face, Megs face... Increasing the volume to hear what the women on the Channel has to says:

"We've heard that popular band member, Niall Horan from One Directions, girlfriend Meg was hit by a car late last night, it was said that she got rushed to hospital and sadly pasted away that evening. The fans of Niall are very worried and patiently waiting for Niall to tell them how it all happened and why..."

Turning off the TV, I through my sandwiches to the other side of the room followed by my cup of coffee being flung in the direction of the TV.

Being the angriest I have ever been. How can they do this? Yeah it was my fault that it all happened in the first place, but who has the right to say that she's dead. Being cut out of my thought I heard my phone ringing. Trying to calm down before I answer it.