PART 8

PART 8

ALICES P.O.V

I got a text from Niall some months ago it said.

"Hi Alice! I know you may hate me because of all the things I did to Meg. It's okay if you are, I hate myself too. But I just wanted you to text me when Meg wakes up. Niall."

I haven't answered him yet and I don't know if I should. If Meg wakes up I don't think I should, For Megs sake. I put on some clothes and went down to the flower shop near my house to get some of Meg's favorite flowers, and went to the hospital. I have been before so I know were Meg's room is. I came to her room and two doctors are stood outside.

"I'm sorry, you can't go in there." one of the doctors said.

"Why? My best friend in there!" I said and look at the doctors.

"Emm, she's in an unstable mood. Her heart beat has started to slow down... and she will pass away soon... I'm sorry!" said the doctors.

I'm in shock. She can't die. I started to move my head from right to left.

"No. No!" I pushed myself though the doors.

There she is lying in bed. Her chest still moves up and down. She's still alive.

"Like I said, she's strong but there's a 15% chance that she will make it. So I think you should have your time together before it's too late." the doctor said.

I'm all alone with Meg now. I take her hands and put then on her chest with the flowers under them. It felt like everything had stop for a while. Then... I start to her a sound, a sound that I will never forget. I look at the monitor over Megs bed...it's just a line...she's gone... doctors came in from everywhere and I was told to wait outside. She can't be dead. I hear in the room that the doctors are doing something. I feel my phone buzzing, and it's Niall. I decided to answer it. I don't know why but I just did it.

"Hi Alice, you haven't called me, how's Meg? Has she woke up? Is she okay?" Niall said really worried.

I heard some noises in the background, I think he's at a concert.

"Alice, are you still there? Hello?" Niall said even more worried. "Please say something!"

"Niall...I'm..." I tried to say.

"She didn't make it did she?" I could hear Niall say.

I could almost hear his tear drops fall onto the ground.

"I'm sorry!" I said and cried like I never cried before.

He tried to say something but he didn't finish because my phone died...

Just after my mobile died a doctor came out.

"Are you Meg's best friend Alice?" he said.

I can't really see him my eyes are full of tears.

"Yes, yes I am." I answered him.

"Then I think you will want to see this!" he said with a happy voice and took my hand.

The doctor led me into the room next to Meg's bed...

"Hi Alice, nice to see you!" said Meg awake!

I started to cry even more. But not sad tears, tears of joy.

"Am I dreaming or did you survive?" I said and hug her tight.

"Meg's a strong girl and I can see that now! Her heart stopped for six minutes and nothing worked. After we gave up her heart started to beat again. I thought it was impossible but now I see it. You're a strong girl Meg." he said and smiled at her.