PART 1

Hi everyone this is my first fan fiction so please no hate. hope you enjoy it.

PART 1

MEGS P.O.V

It's Saturday Morning and I'm home alone. I wake up to see that I have a text from and unknown number. Again. I've been getting these texts now for nearly two weeks saying how useless and ugly I am. Also two weeks ago I got so fed up with it so I started to cut but I decided against it before I began to get obsessed. Unfortunately the scars are still noticeable and still hurt a lot,. While I was on my phone I decided to look on twitter to see is any of the boys from One Direction had tweeted. I go to my favorite first, Niall Horan. Nothing - and the same with the other four boys. Still feeling really tired I decided to get some sleep. Annoyingly after a short while I was woken up by my phone buzzing.

Niall just updated twitter and tweeted: Everyone put on channel four at ten thirty pm and you will see us crazy lads x!"

Checking the clock that said it was ten twenty eight pm, I hurried to the to the TV, turning it on and increasing the volume to hear what the lads had to say.

"Hi we're One Direction and we're having a concert this Friday in your city at eight pm. we will tweet the information as soon as possible were you can get your tickets from!" Causing me to scream.

The lads had already posted how much the tickets costed and were you can get one. The tickets are really expensive but I'm desperate to go. Sadly not having enough money in the bank I decide to call my mum:

"Oh hi Honey! John dear Meg's on the phone. What is it sweetie?" She asked me, with a happy voice.

"HI! Mum, OH MY GOD, I've wanted and waited for this for YEARS! If it's alright, could you and Dad pay and I promise I'll work off the money and ..."

"Wait wait! Meg pay for what?" She cut me off.

"One direction are having a concert in our city Mum!" I screamed down the phone with happiness.

"How much does it coast though Hun?" she asked me.

"It costs £200." I quietly mumbled.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you. Be quiet John." She shushed my dad down the phone.

"Well it's 200 quid. But that's everything put together."

"Oh gosh, that's too much... I'm sorry Meg and I hope you understand that we don't have that much money with your sister going of to university and all..." she says sadly. "But...but...okay..." I responded, deciding not to sound spoilt and didn't want to start crying down the phone.

"Alright, I'll see you soon Hun and I hope you understand."

"Alright. I'll see you soon then." I said, sounding happy and hung up.

I put on my oversized jumper and leggings and run out the park bench and but my head in between my knees and cried.

After five minutes I heard a massive noise of screaming girls. Turning my head to see where the notice was coming from. Making me feel extremely fan girl like but extremely sad at the same time, the One Direction tour bus was driving though the town and straight past me. I saw Niall poke his head out the window and wave to the fans. He spots me sitting on the bench and smiles straight at me and waves. Of course I waved back and try to smile but I fail and start to cry harder. The tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.

IN THE BUS

NIALLS P.O.V

"Did you see her?" I asked the boys.

"Who mate?" Zayn asked, bring his from looking at the window and to me.

"That girl on the bench." I responded sadly.