Prologue

BEFORE YOU READ:

Please note that this was my first book on Wattpad EVER, so therefor its not that good. I am currently in the process of re-writing this, and hopefully you'll like it better. The first part will be posted November 12 (2015).

However, I will leave this version up. You are free to read it as you please, but I recommend not.

Reminder: Your eyes will probably bleed.

UPDATE:

This will be rewritten on my new account, -Orion_. It may not be up for a while though.
____________________

Sunpaw woke to the screeching of cats in battle. In front of her was a scarred white she-cat with light grey paws and tail tip. "Hello, Sunpaw." She said, a small grin creeping up her face.

"How do you know my name?" Sunpaw said, eyes narrowing curiously.

"Why would I not?" She responded.

Sunpaw looked around "Where are we?" She asked.

"The Darkforest. I am Secretstar, the leader of this place."

Sunpaw's eyes widened. Darkforest.. Secretstar.. She had heard those names before. The elders have told her it was a cruel place where cats train to kill. She backed away slowly, her eyes still as big as the moon.

Secretstar's small grin grew bigger. "Ah, so you've heard of us then?" She asked, stepping closer. "Join us, and together we can take over the clans!"

Sunpaw looked up "No.. Never..." Suddenly she straightened up. "Why don't you pick on someone else like Rainpaw!?"

As soon as she said the words she regretted it.