Epilogue 1

Third Person's POV

TWICE and someone else were on their way to visit Sana. They soon arrived in front if her grave. "Sana! It's been so long." Tzuyu exclaimed. She was probably the most happiest. "We need to catch you up on stuff!" Jihyo boomed like always. Everyone started sharing stories. Eventually, they started doing the try not laugh challenge. "BWAHAHAHAHA JIMIN HAS NO JAMS!" Jeongyeon laughed. "Like you do." Tzuyu scoffed. Every one but Tzuyu and Jeongyeon burst out into laughter. "Chaeng you shouldn't be laughing either." Tzuyu stuck her tounge out at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung got up and started chasing Tzuyu. When the two finally were tired, Jihyo began to divulge something. "Well our fellow members already know but drum roll please, ME AND Y/N ARE DATING!" Jihyo said holding onto the unknown person from earlier. The members started to cheer while y/n was a blushing mess.

Sana's POV

Wowowowowow Jihyo ie finally dating someone! I sat down behind Tzuyu. 'If only they knew...' I thought. I reached out for Tzuyu when she jumped. Oops. She jerked her head around her jaw dropping. I smiled at her and made a heart. "Hello members! I am still here kind of but I love you!" I smiled. I made a heart with my fingers before fading away. I miss those dorkssssss.

Mina's POV

"OH MY GAWSHHH SANA!" I yelled. Everyone moved their gaze towards me except for Y/N. She/he was peacefully sleeping. "Wow the penguin makes noise, eh?" Tzuyu said. I glared at her. "I miss you..." I heard a faint whisper. I instantly knew it was Sana. "I miss you too." I whispered back. "Tell everyone I will visit soon." And with that the whispering stopped.

Tzuyu's POV

A few more days after that Sana kept her promise. We all partied together and I would say this was a happy ending.

Hi. Oop