Revenge

Revenge I say is stronger than jealousy. Wouldn't you want to get back at the one who put you through pain?

Jungkook's POV

Ahh yes finally. It was the best class ever. I turned to look at Tzuyu. 'We will be the hottest couple in the school, so much people would envy I'd I thought to myself a smile appearing. "Jungkook quit drooling." I heard V, who's real name was Taehyung, say holding in laughter. I glared at him. He just shrugged still holding on laughter. I rolled my eyes. After some time, the best class ended. I sighed. 'Well at least the next class I have is with Sana' I thought smiling evily. A
People probably throught I was some kind of maniac but who cares. As I walked into my class I saw Sana sharpening her pencil. I waited for Sana to walk past me when I stuck my leg out. I watched holding in laughter as she fell. But I stopped. Did she just. I holded in all my anger as I glared at her. Park Jihyo, my best friend that wasn't a boy had just caught Sana. "Are you ok?" She asked Sana with that worried mom expression. 'That traitor!' I though clenching my desk. "I-I'm fine thanks to you." Sana smiled at her. Jihyo was saying something but I had enough. I stormed out the room bumping into someone. I turnt to glare at that person when I realized that person was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's POV

I walked to my locker forgetting my notebook when I bumped into someone. He glared at me but his eyes turned soft. "I'm sorry." He told me avoiding my glare. I just rolled my eyes. "Mhm sure, you weren't sorry when you were watching your friend best up Sana!" I shot back. "You know what you did hurt my friend." He growled grabbing my wrist. He pushed me against a locker leaning in to kiss me. I tried to break free from his grip bur he was a lot stronger than Suga. He kissed me. I was struggling to get ftee of his grip when I heard two people walking. The footsteps stopped. I heard crying. "How could you Tzuyu!" She yelled before storming off into the girls restroom. "Wow Jungkook you tripped and her and now your kissing a random girl!" the other person almost shouted. I heard that person run off after Sana. No no no no no no. I shoved Jungkook off me suddenly getting strength. "You tripped Sana? You freak!"I yelled. I ran to the bathroom. I had to fix things with Sana.

Sana's POV

I was probably crying a pool right now but I didn't care. 'Hopefully Tzuyu thought I ran to the bathroom' I prayed actually running to the rooftop. I finally reached the rooftop. I sat down crying. I heard the door open. I glanced up to see Jihyo. "It's ok if you cry but I'm here if you need a hug." She calmly spoke sitting beside her. I hugged her crying into her shoulder. We sat there together comfortably. After a while, I stopped crying. "Thank you Jihyo!" I told her becoming myself again. I kissed her cheek. She became flustered. I grabbed her hand and we went back into the school luckily hearing the dismissal bell ring. "Want to come over to my dorm?" I asked. She nodded. I hopped on my bike. I realized she usually walked to her dorm since it was closer. I scooted up on my seat so she would have some room. "Just hold on to me tight." I said. We rode off when I heard Tzuyu call my name. 'Sorry Tzuyu but you broke my heart' I told myself pedaling away from her with Jihyo.

Yay I updated. Btw if you want to see a guy in a skirt or something tell me in the comments. Ok bye author out (BTS won't be mean forever btw)!!