Without You

I need you in my life. The pain is really killing me. Please come back and give me a second chance.

Tzuyu's POV

I couldn't sleep. Seeing Sana leave me left me devastated. I didn't go to our dorm and instead, stayed with Chaeyoung. "Tzuyu are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked me her voice had a hint of worry. "I'm fine I just can't sleep." I didn't tell her why I couldn't sleep. "Well get some rest you still have school tomorrow." Chaeyoung whispered. I obeyed her closing my eyes.

Sana's POV

I saw Tzuyu today but avoided her. My heart was hurting that I had to do it. At lunch, I sat by myself because Jihyo had to go to the library. "Hi!" Someone exclaimed. I turnt around. Who is she? "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon" She smiled sticking her hand out. I smiled and took her hand. "Minatozaki Sana." I smiled grateful for company. She sat beside me. "Do you want any food?" She asked. I nodded. "Thanks!, I said almost squealing. She laughed. "JEONGYEON I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!" Someone scolded her. Jeongyeon pouted. "That's Im Nayeon, she is very scary sometimes." She whispered.

"Jeongyeon who is that girl?" She asked calming down

"Jeongyeon who is that girl?" She asked calming down. "This is Sana, she is Japanese." Jeongyeon hesitated still a little afraid of Nayeon. She smiled at me. She had a bunny teeth which I thought was adorae. We all sat and ate lunch together, Jeongyeon teasing Nayeon ever so often. "So are we friends?" I asked. "Friends." They both said in sync making me giggle. I forgot all about Tzuyu at that moment

Jin's POV

I heard about what Jungkook did yesterday. I hated being mean to others but if I betrayed them who knows what they would do to me. But honestly, at this point I didn't care. I secretly had a crush on Sana and seeing Jungkook break her heart broke mine. "Hey Tzuyu!" I called her name. She turnt around and glared at me. I ran to her. "I'm sorry about what Jungkook did. I know you might not trust me but I want to help you and Sana be friends again. It pains me seeing her like this." I felt myself start to tear up and I think Tzuyu noticed. "Well, I think I can trust you since you are about to cry but you need to promise me you will stop being mean to others." She told me. "I promise." I said truthfully looking her in the eyes. I could see her eyes were sad. "You better not break this promise or I will hunt you down." She coldy said. I could tell she meant every word. I gulped and nodded. "Now, I need to go to class. See you." She walked away. 'I hope this won't be difficult' I told myself before heading to my class.

Jeongyeon's POV

I was happy Sana and I had our next class together. I thought she was cool. "Later do you want to go get some food together?" I asked. "Of course you want food." She rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled. I liked her playful side a lot better than we she acted all cute. We arrived at class. I sat beside her. We played chopsticks when she stopped. She was looking at all tall girl pain in her eyes. "Sana are you alright?" I asked her. She nodded going back to our game. "What!? How do you keep winning?" I asked. She opened her mouth to talk when that tall girl sat next to her. I could see her shift her weight a little. "Do you want to trade seats?" I whispered. "Yes please!" She pleaded. We switched seats so I was sitting between her and the tall girl. I could feel the tall girl glaring at me. I turnt to look at her. "I know what you did to Sana and I'm not going to let you hurt her again." I muttered. She flinched a little at my boldness. I smirked and turnt to look at Sana who had her ear buds in. I didn't want Sana to know I knew what happened. I just wanted her to be happy and feel better.

Yoyoyo author here. I updated yayyyyy. Anywho I hope you enjoyed it. And Jin is the first member to become nice since he is my Bias (I'm so biased). Ok byebye.