Friends meet Friends

Friends will be there when you're down. They will cheer you up when needed. They're amazing and you should be grateful for them.

SanaIsASquirrel has created a group chat

Jokbal❤❤: Wth is this

ThomasTheTrain: Who are these people

Pingu: Hi Momo your username is obvious

Jokbal❤❤: Same to you Mina

OstrichGirl: Momo? Mina? Who are they

BunBun: My username is the best

ThomasTheTrain: Ok wow let me just kms real quick

Pingu: Edgy

SanaIsASquirrel: ok to make this clear
Pingu is Mina Jokbal❤❤ is Momo ThomasTheTrain is Jihyo OstrichGirl is Jeongyeon and BunBun is Nayeon

Jokbal❤❤: what

Pingu: you pabo

ThomasTheTrain: Hi Mina, Momo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon I'm Jihyo

Jokbal❤❤: I have this picture of Mina hehehehe

Pingu: DONT YOU DARE SEND ANY PICTURES OF ME

Jokbal❤❤:

OstrichGirl: Pfft that's it? You should see Nayeon's picture I have

BunBun: YOO JEONGYEON YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING

OstrichGirl: 😏

OstrichGirl:

ThomasTheTrain: OH MY AHHAHAHA JEONGYEON I NEED YOU AS MY FRIEND!!

SanaIsASquirrel: How about we all me tomorrow after school at the cafe?

Jokbal❤❤: YES AND ORDER JOKBAL

OstrichGirl: Sure, I'm looking forward to meeting this Momo girl and Jihyo

BunBun: Ok that would be good! You can all watch me kill Jeongyeon

Pingu: k sounds good and Nayeon I will help you kill Jeongyeon if you help me kill Momo

BunBun: Deal. Can't wait to see you

ThomasTheTrain: Yes I will come and meet everyone of you and make sure you guys don't actually murder each other...

OstrichGirl: HAHAHA NICE ONE JIHYO

BunBun: Ok Mina we're killing Jihyo also

Pingu: Ok

SanaIsASquirrel: well looks like we are all going to the cafe. See ya tomorrow

The Next Day
(Nayeon's POV)

Agh I can't believe Jeongyeon sent that picture! Oh well I'll get her back. I stared at the clock. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! The dismissal bell went off. I grabbed my things and rushed to the cafe. I was excited to meet Mina. "Wahhh why are you running so fast we will get in trouble!" I heard Sana shout. "I'm excited to meet your other friends!" I defended myself. We walked the rest of the way together and found a table. I saw a girl with a huge eyes walk in. "Jihyo!!" I heard Sana squeal as she ran up to hug her. I gave her a death glare. "Yahh! You weren't lying about killing me." She laughed. Her voice was loud. Another girl walked into the cafe dragging someone behind her. She smiled at Sana. She had a gummy smile. "Minaaaa stop killing Momo!" Sana held in laughter. I looked down at the Momo girl. She was pouting. Then finally, Jeongyeon walked in. "Took you long enough." Sana rolled her eyes. That made me laugh. I glanced over at Mina. We made eye contact. I nodded a little and we went to kill our victims.

Mina's POV

I grabbed Momo while Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon. They both squealed and tried to run away. Jihyo also tried to run but I told Sana to grab her. "Sorry Jihyo." She mumbled before tickling her. Momo instantly fell to the ground wheezing. I laughed as I continued to tickle her. We were tickling them for about 3 minutes. "Ok that's enough." Nayeon said grinning. We all released our victims. I laughed at Momo who was crying. We got back up and ordered food. It was all a good time when someone grabbed Sana by the wrist.

Sana's POV

I glanced at the person and followed her. I know Tzuyu would never hurt me even if she really hated me. "Sana I'm sorry. What you saw was a misunderstanding and Jungkook was kissing me. I tried to push him off but he was really strong. Please stop avoiding me it's hurting really bad." She said tears streaming down. "I-I'm sorry but it hurt me just as bad as it hurt you." I said my voice cracking. She leaned in to kiss me. My heart was pounding. Had Tzuyu really liked me? We were an inch away when I heard footsteps. "SANA!!" Jihyo yelled. Gosh her voice was loud. I pulled away from Tzuyu. I kissed her on the cheek before running off to Jihyo.