Confession?

Ok sorry I haven't been uploading but anyways my friend said to do Satzu. I'll do Michaeng next ok.

Tzuyu's POV

I folded the note I had for Sana. Luckily, I knew her locker combination. I opened her locker and slipped it in. "Tzuyu!" A guy called. I turned around to see Jin. "There is this girl named Dahyun. She is at lunch looking for you. I saved her from Jungkook and I thought you guys might be good friends." Jin panted. I speed walked to the cafeteria. I went and sat at my usual spot. Good thing I know who Dahyun is. I saw her across the room probably asking someone where I was. She finished talking and walked towards me. "Hello I'm Dahyun. Your friend Jin sent me after you." She smiled. Her cheeks looked soft. "Ok you can sit with me I guess." I smiled. She sat beside me. She was very nice and energetic. After lunch, we walked to class together. That's how I know her. I sat beside her. "So are we friends?" She asked a hint of nervousness in her voice. "Yup." I said confidently. She smiled widely. I was so happy I forgot about the note.

Sana's POV

I went to get my things from my locker since school was over. I noticed a paper by my backpack. I read over it and smiled. I tucked the note in my pocket and went home. At 4:00, I went to Reveluv Cafe. I waited for Tzuyu to arrive. 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00. "Ma'am do you want anything?" The waiter asked probably feeling sorry. I shook my head. I waited and waited for Tzuyu but she never arrived. I texted her.

SanaIsASquirrel: Chou Tzuyu I.Hate.You

I left the cafe my eyes watering.

SanaIsASquirrel: Mina I'm going by your place

Pingu: umm ok? You better explain when you get here

SanaIsASquirrel: I will.

Tzuyu's POV

After school Dahyun and I went to my house. Dahyun danced to As If It's Your Last. She also did an eagle dance which I thought was amazing. "Ooh we should dance to Ice Cream Cake!" I suggested. She nodded still full with energy. After a couple of hours my phone went off.

SanaIsASquirrel: Chou Tzuyu I.Hate.You

I looked at my phone, mentally face palming myself 2000 times. Shiz nuggets. I forgot about the note. I groaned. "Tzuyu you alright?" Dahyun asked. I shook my head no. "Dahyun Unnie, I just fricked up."

You fricking fricks. Lol sorry this was probably all over the place but my mind was not working. Ehh well bye you fricking fricks.