New Groups and Confession!

Dahyun's POV

After we got settled at the JYP building, JYP explained to us what was happening. "Ohhh ok. So can we get food?" Momo asked. I giggled. Momo was very cute. "What...ok I will order food what ki-" JYP was cut off. "JOKBALL!!" Momo yelled. JYP laughed along with the rest of us. After laughing, he nodded and ordered Jokbal. "Ok well tomorrow we will start filming our first mv along with the BangTang boys." JYP told us. Jihyo raised her hand. "Yes Jihyo?" JYP asked. "Why did you choose us?" Her voiced booked like always. Sheesh she was a literal mic. "You're covers on YouTube." He said. "Well your food is here. Enjoy." He walked away.

Suga's POV

'I wonder if the TWICE girls were confused like us' I thought sitting in this meeting room. "Ok everyone, we are going to be filming our first MV tomorrow. So after you eat, rest well!" One of our managers told us. We all nodded and ate our food.

The next day
(Sana's POV)

Filming our mv took a while but in the end, it was worth it.

Yoda: Hey sana

SanaIsASquirrel: yeah?

Yoda: can you meet me at the rooftop soon please?

SanaIsASquirrel: yeah sure why not

I walked towards the rooftop. When I got up there I saw Tzuyu. "Hi Tzuyu!" I greeted her. "Uuumm SANAWILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND?" She rushed her words. "Huh? You talked to quick." I responded confused. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked. I was shocked. She went from this cold girl to asking me out. She looked up at me waiting for an answer. I nodded. She smiled. "MY SHIP!" Someone said. I saw Momo leaning against the door holding Dahyun's hand. "MY SHIP!" I yelled back. I saw Dahyun and Momo blush and it made me laugh. All four of us walked downstairs back to where the others were. We saw everyone holding hands (Michaeng, 2yeon, Dahmo, and Jihyo). "YESS THE SHIP!" Jihyo's voice boomed. I blushed. "Well the real ship here is Jihyo." Tzuyu snickered. Everyone laughed at Jihyo. "Actually..." She showed us Her phone.

Y/n: Jihyo do you want to date?

ThomasTheTrain: sure 😃

"I still like the ship Jihyo better." Tzuyu said.

Jin's POV

I hope people like this. It took us forever to shoot.

Yoda: JIN SANA AND I ARE DATING!

WorldWideHandsom: That's great! Me and RM are dating!

I was happy for Tzuyu. "Hey Mr. Manager, can we go visit TWICE today?" I asked. "Sure let me just tell TWICE's manager. Go get ready." He told me. After we were all ready we drove to the JYP building. Our manager entered the pass code. "Hello!" We greeted the TWICE members. "Hey we should watch our MVs!" Jeongyeon said. "Good idea." Jihyo boomed. "Unnie please whisper." Tzuyu told her causing all of us to laugh. She was a savage Maknae. We watched our MVs. "JIMIN PUT YOUR SHIRT DOWN!" Sana screeched. Typical Sana. "Atleast I didn't fall on my butt!" Jimin retorted. "Th-they weren't suppose to add that." Sana said embarresed. "Well it was fun being here. Next time you should go to our building." RM said. And with that we left.

Woohoo Satzu is a thing. I might end this story soon. I know it's short but ehh. K byebye