Oh My...

No one's POV *Bonus Chapter*

"OH MY GOSH!" She hollered. Everyone turned to look at the girl. "WHAT IS IT TOU DOODOO BOB?" Another girl screeched her voice cracking. "GO GET A COUCH DROP!" Someone yelled. They started bickering at eachorher. "Oh my gosh do you guys want to know what happened or not." The girl who freaked out earlier said rolling her eyes. "Shut it Momo." Jeongyeon, the one who had to voice crack said. "WAIT I WANT TO KNOW!" Sana yelled. Mina, Tzuyu, and Jihyo walked into the room. "By the way Jeongyeon, Nayeon was either about getting a couch drop," Jihyo snickered. "Always her side." Jeongyeon sighed sitting down. Every one turned their eyes on Momo. "Ok what is it?" Dahyun asked appearing with Chaeyoung. "Let me talk if you want to know please." Momo glared popping the P. After Every one was quiet momo began to divulge what she wanted to. "FOR REAL!?" Mina gasped. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS FA-" Chaeyoung said but got her mouth covered by Jihyo. Chaeyoung mumbled a sorry before heading off to bed. The rest of the members did the same except for Sana. "Hey readers come here." She whispered. "Ok so do you want to know what Momo said?" She asked. "Well she said Jihyo is the best ship ever. Dumb right? Well what do you expect it's Momo." Sana sighed.

"Lol jk what I really wanted to say was.... 1! 2! 3!!" Sana yelled. All the members jumped out. "THANKS FOR 1.2K VIEWS!" They yelled (lol sorry if I'm late on this). "PARTY TIME!" Jeongyeon yelled in English. Dhe grabbed two bottles of wine. One was purple while the other was a yellow color. "Umm Unnie we are underage.v Tzuyu stared at jeongywon like she was crazy. "A little wouldn't hurt." She said pouring the glasses. Tzuyu" Chaeyoung, and Dahyun grabbed the drinks and drunk it. "NO YOU IDIOTS!" Jihyo barked. When she said that, the Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun started laughing. "CHILL YOUR ICE CREAM UNNIE! IT'S JUST GRAPE JUICE AND APPLE JUICE!" Dahyun laughed literally crying. The rest of the members atarted laughing along, even Jihyo. They partied and drunk the "wine" the whole night long.

Hey guys this is my thanks for 1k views. I really appreciate this. I honestly thought I would get no views accept from me and my friend. We'll actually I was wondering if you guys can go read my friend's fanfiction. It is about you and you have depression but then someone comes into your life to save you. It is called Save Me *big hint* and here is the link https://my.w.tt/fP6SW60IlL

K bye and I will update....one day...