TWICE and Forgiveness

People break you. But they also fix you. You need to forgive others. Don't hold a grudge, just move on.

Tzuyu's POV

I felt better after Chaeyoung came. Mabye meeting that Smol Bean wasn't that bad. I was so happy it was the weekend. Going to school would just cause more unwanted pain. I watched Red Velvet's Level up project before drifting off to sleep. "Sana wake up!" I nudged Sana after school. She had fallen asleep in class again. "Wah!" She screamed. I shook my head holding in a smiled. She looked up at me her cheeks a tint of red. "Thank you for waking me up...again." She said blushing a lot more. I chuckled. I went back to my seat. I lift up my books to reveal it. On my desk I had carved something. I kissed my finger and put it on the carved heart that held the words Sana x Tzuyu on it. "Tzuyu!" She called my name. I blushed a bit before puting my books back. She gave me a note before heading off who knows where. I went to my locker opening the note. "Behind you" it said in a neat print. What does this mean. I turned around only to have soft lips pressed against mine. I knew it was her. Before I could kiss back...I gasped. I felt my cheeks burn after waking up (hehehe get teased). I pouted a little at my drama-like dream. "If only.." I sighed. I got dress and ready for what the day brought me.

Sana's POV

Today the squad and I were going to the mall. "I will buy a BlackPink poster!" Nayeon announced. I rolled my eyes. Or course she was she loved BlackPink. When we glt to the mall, we went straight to the nearest kpop store. "Oh my look at this beautiful Yeri Mug. I need this in my life!" Jihyo said running to the mug. "Wowowowowow this is amazing! They have a Jokbal shirt!" Momo said fake crying. After our shopping spree, we went to the cafe. "Hello Ladies. I am sorry but you have to share a table (I think you know what's coming)." The Waiter apologized. "It's fine really." I told her. We went to our seats. "He-" my mouth was probably touching the ground. "H- Sana?" She asked. What was she doing here.."Chaeyoung!" Mina squealed hugging the smol girl sitting across from Tzuyu. "I'll tell you later." Mina told me. I sat in between Jihyo and Nayeon. My phone suddenly went off.

Yoda: I'm sorry I forgot about it since I was with Dahyun (a girl Jin told me about). Forgive me pwease

I started smiling. I nodded a little. I don't why but she had this charm to her. "Hellooooo!" Someone called. She had tofu cheeks and was pale like milk. "Oh this is Dahyun, Dahyun meet Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina." Tzuyu pointed. I felt like Tzuyu said my name differently but just decided to shrug it off. Dahyun smiled at us. "Wait a second.." Mina said.

Pingu has added SmolTiger to the group chat.

SmolTiger has added DubuDubu and Yoda to the group chat.

"Hey well now that this is officially our friend group. What should we call it?" Jihyo's voice boomed like always. "Jokbal!" Momo shouted at once. "What no you food Mochine, it should be called TWICE." Jeongyeon glared at Momo. I nodded in agreement. "Well raise your hand for TWICE." Jihyo told us. We all raised our hands except Momo. I glared at Momo. She pouted but raised her hand. "It's done. We are TWICE." Jihyo announced.

ThomasTheTrain has changed the group name to TWICE.

today was the beginning of an adventure.