Here's the plan, finalized//•°

(From now on, anything in bold+italics+parenthisis= author's commentary. I feel like I make this too serious Pft.) 

"Well, well, she's good at this already. You're right. It's too risky," Chanyeol said, still maintaining his smirk. I smiled lightly, happy I didn't make a fool of myself just yet.

"Maybe we could just catch them ourselves, we can keep them. It's much easier. Plus you can still get that sweet revenge and us our territory." Jongin proposed, crossing his legs and sitting back.

Finally, something that makes sense come out of his mouth. Well... less.

The whole thing did sound a little crazy.

"That sounds like it could work..." Kyungsoo mumbled. Or not...

"Don't you think they have guns and shit with them? They're gang lords in case you all forgot." Minseok pointed out, sighing in frustration.

"Well, where's one place that they wouldn't be armed?" Yixing asked. Everyone was silent for a few seconds.

"The annual gala...they don't allow weapons in the hotel." Said Junmyeon. Gala...?
"That's...actually true. That could work." Yixing agreed, looking back at Chanyeol for confirmation.

"I like the idea.They might have guns but it's highly unlikely But the gala isn't until a few days. 4 days, including today, to be exact. Isn't that too long?" Chanyeol asked, looking at me. I looked down for a moment to think. I would be away from home longer than I wanted to...

But it was better than nothing.

"I-I'm willing to stay longer. It's fine..." I smiled at him, internally screeching.

"Then it's settled. I feel like that's a strong plan. Considering the fact that Móguǐ can't do anything to us because their territory is nearly destroyed. I think we might pull it off. But we need to work on a few things to get it right..." Chanyeol said, seeming relieved at the slightest. Móguǐ..?

"Yeah, I..I guess I agree..but what is this gala and what's Móguǐ?" I asked shyly..tilting my head in the slightest.

"Ah, you don't know... ("Jongin was practically giving out free cock spluts on the couch yesterday, obviously I went, I mean what fuck no" DOES ANYONE GET THE REFERENCE? I'M SORRY GO BACK TO READING NOW) Well, first off Móguǐ is what the other gang call themselves. They're really one of the smallest we know of. Just three main members. The one Zitao and the other two formed after we kicked them out. And the gala is just some gala held by some of the most popular millionaires in Korea that only certain people get invited to. Not a big deal," Explained Sehun, seeming calmer than he was before. Man, these people had some major mood swings.

"Oh...I think Jimin has been there a few times before..." I mumbled, resting my head on my palm and looked up in thought.

"Jimin?"Peeped Baekhyun.

"Oh, yeah. I work at Park Corp. I think my boss had gone there a few times before is all I was saying. A-anyhow, how am I supposed to get into the gala if I'm not invited?" I questioned, looking back and forth between the men.

"Well, everyone invited is allowed to bring a date. You can just go as one of our dates and separate once we get into the gala. Just so that no one suspects anything." Minseok suggested.

"Ah, I see. I guess that's a solid plan then? I mean, as far as my part goes I just stand there until I get Tao's attention?" I questioned, double checking my role. This was a big thing, after all. I've never kidnapped someone before.
Let alone, deceive anyone. I mean, other than that one guy at the bar... to buy me a drink. That's different, I knew him. And he wasn't a psychopath.

"Mhm, we'll be watching you closely. I don't see anything going wrong that day." Chanyeol reassured.

"For the time being though, you'll stay with me. And we're going to prepare for the gala." Kyungsoo stated, looking me in the eyes almost like he was asking for my permission to go on with this.

I smiled softly to give him an answer if he was even looking for one, anyway.

"Sounds good to me," I sighed. 

Man, I really got myself fucked up this time. huh?