I'm up, //•°

Ouch...

My leg was stinging. But why?

Ow!

Now my arm felt the same sting...but why?

I quickly shot my eyes open from the stings, "Ow!" I yelped.

My arms flew up, hitting someone in the face.

"Shit!" A familiar dark voice yelled.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I stuttered, moving back from the person I hit, too embarrassed to look them in the eye.

"It's fine... " He paused for a few seconds, moving his gaze to his lap.

"Are you okay? Feeling better?" The raspy voice asked.

I looked up, to answer his question, also curious as to who it is that was with me, only to find a new face.

Someone, I think I've seen before, but I don't know them. The male had fairly short, and messy black locks that brought out his dark brown eyes that looked almost black.

His pupils were big, they're almost all I could see in his eyes.

He wasn't shocked or annoyed, or emotional at all, he seemed to just naturally have large eyes.

Moving my eyes down his face, I examined his almost porcelain skin that contradicted his blush heart-like lips that- with no doubt- looked like they had the softness of a cloud.

Overall, he was beautiful...

"F-feel better...?" I mumbled, still staring at the boy who seemed shocked now.

"You remember, right?" He quickly shot back at me, worry ever so slightly lingering in his voice.

I took a moment to snap back into reality, recalling events of the last time I was awake.

Fire, blood, bruises...almost rape. And the man in front of me saved me.

My eyes were almost immediately teary.

My thoughts were confirmed when I looked down at the wet cloth he had in his hand. He was cleaning my wounds.

"T-thank you... I'm sorry...for this trouble and... kinda smacking you." I coughed, trying to hide my sniffles as I was now allowing a tear to fall down my face, looking down.

"Don't worry about it...Question...when you were cuffed, was the man going to..." The man trailed off, moving his eyes to my bangs that were hanging down to cover my face.

The tears didn't stop, only got worse, and more began to fall. I bit down on my lower lip, trying to conceal the whispers threatening to leave my bruised lips.

"Y-yeah.." My voice cracked. "Son of a bitch..." He cursed.

With no words, he simply lifted my chin up to meet his gaze. My cheeks were red and wet. My eyes red and puffy, lips bruised. His mouth fell agape. "Don't cry... you're okay, believe me, it gets worse. You're with us now," Us? Who's us?

"Don't cry, okay?" He said softly, still keeping his piercing gaze in my eyes. I nodded slowly, wiping away my tears as he pulled away from me. "I still have to clean your cuts... they're quite deeper than I thought. You have bruises everywhere." He sighed, sitting back in a chair next to the silk, black sheets of bed I was sitting on.

Wait...bed?

I took a second to look at my surroundings. I was on a queen sized bed with an engraved designed black wooden frame in a fairly...big master bedroom with a loveseat in one corner, and a large wooden black desk in another.

There was a matching black dresser on the wall in front of the bed. Other than that, the room was fairly empty. There was a bathroom to the left of where I was sitting on the bed, and a boy, who I owe my life to, next to me. Who's name, I still didn't know?

Though, I could possibly care less about that, as I noticed that I was no longer in my long flowy wine-colored dress. Rather, I was in a long white T-shirt that reached my mid-thigh. I assumed it belonged to the boy.

"W-wait... who changed my clothes?" I asked, curious but a bit worried as I shifted away from the man my reason being that I was a bit uncomfortable.

"I-I had no choice... I live alone and I couldn't clean your wounds with your dress on... besides, it was ripped...for the most part." He said, heat rising to his cheeks ever so slightly and looking down at the cloth in his hand.

"It's...it's fine. I kinda owe you my life anyway." I said, chuckling lightly. "Um... thank you, about that by the way." I smiled at him, resting my tensed muscles.

He didn't seem like he was a pervert or anything...and I know that for sure, especially considering the fact that he took the time to cleanse my body without molesting me.

I allowed my hand to run through my [h/l] [h/c], that was actually quite tangled. But from what I saw in the mirror in front of the bed, it wasn't messy or anything..nor was my face bruised. Only a scratch lined my left cheek.

"Like I said, don't worry about it... I think I should be thanking you for being patient..." He said back, perking his lips up slightly, but still not smiling.

"Well, to be fair I just woke up...no need to thank me."

"No, I mean... look, you're not going to be leaving from here for awhile..." He said, pain ringing in his voice and eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"That guy... the owner of the casino you were at last night, he doesn't really.... Like us. Ever heard of Velvet?" He questioned, returning to his previous actions, pressing the warm wet cloth on my cuts. I flinched.

"Mhm... I go there sometimes, why?" I replied, trying to not flinch or whisper anymore, even if it stung.

"Ever met the owners?" He questioned, perking his head up to look at me for a split second.

"Not really... but I heard that a guy named Baekhyun was the original owner." I replied, cocking my eyebrow up. Where was he getting? Velvet was a casino... what did that have to do with me..?

"Of course you did... Well, you're looking at one of the owners right now." He said, moving the cloth up my to my thigh.

"...w-what? You're one of them?" I questioned, not believing a word he said.