Not yet, but this nice//•°

I felt a shifting presence behind me, a thin warmth had left my stomach and the person sitting next to me sat up. As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I saw the wooden black chair Kyungsoo sat on the majority of the time he was in my presence.

I then was snapped back to reality... Oh yeah, I'm in Busan. Sleeping with an acquaintance that basically kidnapped me...

I moved to kick the sheets off my petite, hurt body only to feel my stomach meet a coolness. I had no pants... of course... I quickly covered myself back up and sat up instead.

"Hey," Kyungsoo mumbled after a short yawn and stretch.

"Oh..hello," I said lowly, rubbing my eyes to try to keep my eyes open, instead of squinting.

"How did you sleep? I sure slept better than before..." He mumbled the last part low enough for me to hear. I raised my eyebrows

"I slept fine...I guess. What do you mean by that?" I smirked, obviously amused by what he was confessing. Finally, I was the one making him shy.

"B..by what?" He looked up at me, trying to act as normal and clueless as he could, which was already made difficult by his ruffled hair.

"You know what I'm saying, asshat." I laughed softly, putting my head back on the headboard.

"Shut the fuck up... I've..I've never slept with anyone before," He confessed with a sigh.

My eyes widened in shock...

A billionaire... owner of one of the biggest casinos in Seoul... never slept with anyone?

"So...you've never had a girlfriend? You're a virgin?" I asked without thinking, covering my mouth quickly after realizing what I said.

"I-I'm sorry.." He only chuckled.

"No, it's fine. I've never been in a real relationship... I never had time to actually love anyone. That doesn't mean I'm a virgin. I've never literally slept with anyone, though. Two different things, sweetie." Kyungsoo said a small smile perked up at his lips. Even if the only reason he was smiling was to make fun of me, it made me happy that he was smiling. Not that I cared about his happiness... this was one of the only times he showed emotion.

"I know, I know..I'm not an idiot." I huffed, rolling my eyes, concealing a small smirk.

"You're a fun body pillow, you don't move a lot." He said, chuckling a bit.

"Shut the hell up, you're really annoying you know that?" I said, heat rising to my cheeks. I don't know how to take what he just said. Is it a compliment or...

"Ok, ok. Calm down. You need your anger management now, the boys are going to be here in an hour or so." He said, shifting off of the bed and meeting the floor, stretching.

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically. "Very funny, but I can't meet the boys if I'm dressed like this. Hell, I can't meet you with this one, but I don't have a choice, do I?" I said all at once, attacking him with my harsh words.

Kyungsoo only put his palm up to his chin, looking down in thought.

"You're right....What size in pants are you?" He asked, looking back at me.

"Umm...."

"Just answer the question, [Y/N]" He sighed, moving to his dresser with lazy feet.

"I'm a [Size in pants]..." I mumbled.

"That... in women is close to my size in men's so you're in luck. I still have some clothes from when I was that size... " He said, rummaging through the drawers.

"You have a small body, don't you?" I teased, giggling as he threw a pair of black sweats at me. "Shut the hell up, or I'm leaving you with no clothes." He threatened, playfully of course.

"So rude, you can't just take a joke, can you?" I sighed, moving my head under the sheets, attempting to put the sweats on without hurting myself or reopening any cuts.

It was hard, considering the fact that I tried to hide from Kyungsoo's eyes.

But I wouldn't just flash him like that... it's weird. Whether or not we slept together, and he cleaned my thighs of blood, I had no choice in that.

But I have a choice in this, and I chose to not show off my bruised body to him.

As soon as I finished putting the pants on, I peeked out of the blanket only to have a gray Gucci sweatshirt thrown at me, too.

Of course gucci, what else is considered 'casual' for a millionaire?

Fun.

"What the fuck, Kyungsoo. I have a shirt on..." I said, putting it back down onto the bed, not wanting to put it on because I saw no point in it.

"Just put it on, the shirt you're wearing now is too see through. The guys might not feel comfortable around it," He said slowly, walking away from the dresser and towards the door.

"I'll give you your privacy." And with that, Kyungsoo was out of the room, leaving the door shut behind him.

I sighed deeply, moving off of the bed to change my shirt. My legs didn't hurt as much, I was able to stand without falling, but I still struggled a little.

Nonetheless, I was able to lift my shirt up, exposing my lacy black bra, and-not to forget- my slightly bruised torso. I moved my hand along my side, flinching at the pain shooting up my spine once I touched a bruise.

...But everything heals, right..? Eventually..

I sighed once before grabbing the shirt and throwing it consciously over my head and poking my arms and such through it.

Taking a last look in the mirror, I frowned upon the clothes looking too big on me, though they fit just fine.

"You can come in now..." I called out, awaiting Kyungsoo to walk in but he never did.

Maybe he went to get something...or he's on the phone?

I shrugged it off and decided to grab my phone, sitting at the edge of my bed.

200 messages swipe to view