I can't, and I might want to stay//•°

For a minute or two, the room was quiet. Only my sniffles could be heard here and there.

"I..I forgot to mention, I have your purse. Um... I don't think your phone is in good shape... but it's there. Someone kept on calling you. Your boyfriend maybe?" Kyungsoo said softly, shifting out of his seat and moving to the opposite side of the bed, where there was a second nightstand. He bent over and pulled something out of the drawer. It was my gold over-shoulder bag I had with me yesterday.

How did he find it..?

"Where did you find it?" I asked, extending my arm out for him to give it to me.

"On the bar, while I ran out..." He said, dropping the bag onto my hand.

"Oh..." I yawned, bringing the bag closer to me and opening it only to have my iPhone 8 fall out.

I examined it before turning it on with a whine, "Aw... it's got a big crack in the middle."

"Who called?" Kyungsoo quickly asked before he can stop himself, covering his mouth almost right after, embarrassed.

I let out a small sigh of relief before sitting back up.

"Just Mingyu...and Namjoon... And everyone." I laughed at the amount of missed calls I had from everyone.

"Who are those..?" Kyungsoo questioned, sitting on the bed as well, but on the other side of where I was.

"Just some coworkers and friends," I replied, looking through my phone log.

My predictions were correct, the majority of the calls were from Namjoon, Mingyu, [Your best friend's name], and Lisa.

"Wow, your boyfriend didn't even bother to call." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Ah, about that... I don't really have a boyfriend... so I'm not really surprised." I chuckled at his reaction to not hearing the word 'boyfriend'.

Through the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw him smile.

"Oh, so you're single... that's weird," He mumbled. "Then again, you're [Y/N] and you suck so..." He joked, shrugging.

"Hey! Don't be mean... I don't really have time to date... I have work and all." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Where do you work?" He asked, lying down and staring up at the ceiling.

"Curious one, aren't you? I still fucking hate you, you know. But, I work at Park Corporations." I answered, sending in the text I've been typing to the group chat that consisted of my coworkers and then to the group chat of my friends. The text read a simple, 'I'm okay, stop calling :('.

"Park...Park Corp? Like THE Park Jimin Corp? Like... THE Park Jimin's photography industry corp?" He raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Yeah... I'm kind of like... Mr. Park's assistant," I said, putting my phone down and moving my gaze towards Kyungsoo.

"How so?" Kyungsoo threw another question at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, why did he need to know all this?

"I help him with his daily business schedule and paperwork... but it's less of a boss-assistant relationship and more of a friendly relationship. He has two assistants, and I'm the one that takes care of the business aspect. Suelgi is the one that's like...the more personal assistant. I mean, I went to the same college as Jimin so... um, yeah." I shrugged.

"That's nasty." Kyungsoo cringed, sticking his tongue out in disgust.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. How can one be so childish and serious at the same time?

"How..?"

"I don't like Jimin, and you work with him. So it only makes me hate him 10 times more." Kyungsoo explained, looking back at the wall.

"You're so immature." I sighed, picking up my phone again as it rung.

"Who's calling?" Kyungsoo shot his head towards me.

I looked down at my phone that read 'I parked Jimin'. "Jimin.." My heart sunk.

"What the fuck am I going to tell him?!" I started to panic.

"Don't worry, I got this," Kyungsoo said...