He remembers, but I don't, them//•°

In a matter of 10 minutes, all types of names and backgrounds were thrown at me and all I could catch was a few.

I didn't understand how these many people could be working in one gang, and not get caught.

I only laughed, "You guys are almost nothing that I imagined you to be," I blurred, without thinking.

Minseok, otherwise somewhat the sex lord of the group (well, to me at least considering he's incredibly handsome and is a little too straight up about sex), raised an eyebrow, wearing a small smile.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, causing the room to go quiet.

I froze, not that I was afraid, but more like I didn't know what to say.

"I mean, you guys are actually pretty funny people, I guess." Wow, that came out incredibly pathetic...

"Well, we can't be bored out of our minds all the time, right?" Baekhyun noted, crossing one leg over the other, cocking up an eyebrow smirking ever so slightly. I see why the girls swoon over him now.

Not only was this guy incredibly hot with a defined jaw and cheekbone, but he was a flirt, even in his actions. Baekhyun wanted the attention, the women, and probably the men, too! 

"Right," I sighed, slumping back into the dining room chair.

The chair itself was beautifully carved and shaped wood with a leather cushion, that matched well with the scheme of the grand dining hall that had the same marble floors as the rest of the house. Don't get me started on the details of the crown molding and wallpaper.

Everything in Kyungsoo's house was nothing less than grand and elegant.

And to know this man was part of a gang that was only a few steps to a full-on mafia.

What a shame, really.

"So, [Y/N], how did a girl like you get dragged into all of this anyway?" Questioned Yixing, the otherwise more clueless one of the 9, but when it's time to be serious, he will be.

"Well, you see that's a long story..." I began, but stopped, allowing Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to speak for me as they both looked at me in anticipation.

"You see that's where the good stuff is. [Y/N] and I both have some history, meaning Tao does too, right?" Chanyeol explained briefly.

"She went to go live with Tao when she left her home for college, you see. And so, we're thinking that since Tao knew [Y/N] and he knew that she was Chanyeol's friend, he used her to get some type of twisted revenge, and besides, he would get the pleasure in using her. That was until we attacked that night." Kyungsoo interrupted Chanyeol but continued for him. Kyungsoo kept his explanation concise, leaving out extra details about me. Which I appreciated, because I don't really know anyone here, plus I could now trust him.

Chanyeol quickly glared at the black haired male who only kept a straight face.

"Actually, I think Tao's feelings for her have something to do with it too,"

Everyone mumbled soft agreements.

"But he wouldn't have time to 'love'." Kyungsoo shot back, glaring back now with more of an annoyed face.

I could already tell these two didn't really get along well.

The rest of the members looked at each other and nodded, agreeing with Kyungsoo's statement as well.

"Look, both of those theories make sense, but does it really matter right now?" Jongin injected, clearly still annoyed by me or whatever it was that annoyed him.

He had a point, though.

"You're right. Point is, we have a solid idea as to what the situation is," Chanyeol sighed, sitting back and pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Now we just need a plan of action," Sehun spoke up, seeming more focused than before. This was the first time he spoke since he introduced himself. He seemed quite tired since he walked in, but I didn't have a clue why nor did I really have an interest in why.

I mean... I don't really know him, and therefore I didn't worry much about him.

"Any ideas?" Chanyeol questioned, looking once across the room at everyone.

Junmyeon sat up and cleared his voice once before speaking, "Well, I believe that we're all thinking the same idea of using [Y/N] as a way to bring the others in. That seems to be the more obvious choice. Assuming that Tao still has an interest in her, and-" He was then cut off by an angry pair shouting a loud "Hey!"

All eyes were now on Jongin and Sehun, who sat next to each other, wearing the same angered and annoyed looks.

"Don't you think she should leave first?" Jongin said, looking at me with half-lidded eyes.

Like a child who was trying to prove a point through silent eyes.

I only looked away, allowing my hair to cover my face, and put my hands in my lap. This guy obviously didn't like me, and I didn't want to provoke him. Or more like I wanted too, but I treasured my life too much to throw myself into that. He might just let me get raped...

"Yeah," Sehun agreed, never making eye contact with me.

"But... she needs to know what's going on," Jongdae noted, furrowing his eyebrows at the two, sending them quite messages.

"How do you know for sure she's not gonna sell us out?" Sehun shot back. 

I furrowed my eyebrows at his harsh words.