I don't them, and here's the plan//•°

"And how do you know for sure she's not gonna sell us out?"

"Because the police would've already had me in prison and us all over the news by now if she would," Kyungsoo said sternly, shutting the two up, and making the room go silent. I quickly perked my head up and looked at Kyungsoo before looking away again. He just did that...

"If it makes you happy, [Y/N] can you please step out for a second? When we have a plan, we'll call you back in." Chanyeol asked, looking at me with a sorry look.

I only rose my head and perked my lips up slightly, not smiling, but showing something somewhat similar.

"Yeah, sure," I said before pushing myself off the chair, and turning away so that I could walk out of the dining hall without turning back.

What was their issue? I've sat down, quiet and as respectful as I can be, and yet they feel the need to treat me like some animal.

As soon as I was out of the room, I slid over behind the wall to listen in to their conversation.

As if I was going to just follow along with their orders.

I couldn't hear clearly because of the faint echoes of their voices, but it was enough to understand them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" Junmyeon, I think, asked sternly, assuming he meant the question to Sehun and Jongin.

There was a short silence. "I don't trust her." Confessed Jongin. To confirm who was talking, I peeked in at the slightest, crossing my fingers that no one would see me.

"I'm going to kick your balls, I told you over the phone, too. She's not going to do anything. She already fell down a hill by getting involved with us. She should know what she has to know. She's willing to help us, for her own reasons for revenge. Fuck up and deal with it." Kyungsoo said between gritted teeth, eyeing Jongin.

It was once again, silent. "Kyungsoo, go call her back in, and you two better not let out a peep unless it's relevant." Chanyeol threatened, nodding at Kyungsoo.

It took a minute or two to process that Kyungsoo was walking right towards me.

Panic quickly rose into my system as I was about to run across the foyer and into the living room.

But as soon as I began to move I ran into someone.

More specifically, I ran into Kyungsoo's chest, hitting my nose on to it and causing it pain.

"Ouch..." I mumbled after stepping away from him, still able to smell his cologne from the short distance. I looked up slowly to meet his gaze.

He only smirked with a scoff. "Of course you listened in," he began.

Heat quickly rose to my cheeks, "What's their problem?" I mumbled, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"I dunno, Jongin and Sehun are just brats like that sometimes." He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about them... I don't wanna put you in a situation where you hate your life more than you already do." Kyungsoo said softly, taking my hand in his. I looked up slightly before looking away from his almost frowning face, that was, for some reason, incredibly saddening.

"Let's go back in?" He asked, looking down at me. I smiled softly.

"Yeah, sure," 

With those two words of confirmation, Kyungsoo began making his way back into the room, letting my hand drop from his softer and larger ones.

The warmth I lost made me confused but I went with it nonetheless.

"Sorry about that, we just had to discuss a few things." Minseok smiled at me as I sat back into my seat and Kyungsoo made his way back to his.

"No worries," I said, shooting Jongin and Sehun a look. Who cares anymore? They were being such kids.

"As we were saying before, we could potentially use you as bait, that way we could possibly get Zitao, Luhan, and Yifan in prison. But we would have to stay hidden because they might use something against us. This is all assuming that they don't know you're with us." Jongdae explained, looking at me.

"That could be a benefit for both of us. He gets justice for what he did to you, and we can get our territory back." Baekhyun continued. He was right. We both get what we want, but it was too risky.

"Um... I don't know if I'm one to talk but, don't you think it's too risky to try to get them in prison? They might have proof of your drugs and stuff. Besides, Y'all did blow their casino up..." I said lowly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. I didn't want to seem stupid.

I looked up awaiting their reactions.