The damage

Fuli wakes to see Kion and the others pressing their paws/wing against her mark. She sees their marks glowing and guesses that they're healing her.
"She's up!" Cheers Kion.
"Want happened?" Asks Fuli.
"We found you not too far away from the waterhole. You must breathed in too much smoke because you were unconscious." Answers Bunga.
"Wait. Smoke? Fire? Scar!" Panics Fuli sitting upright.
"Scar!" Shrieks Ono.
"Fuli calm down. You're safe now." Says Kion gently.
He nuzzles her cheek and she sighs, calming down.
"Hold up. Scar? He talked to you?" Asks Bunga.
Fuli nods.
"Bunga, maybe we should give Fuli some quiet time because she only just woke up and is still a little shaken." Says Beshte.
Fuli looks at her paws to see they're still covered in ash but no longer covered in burns. She stands but stumbles a little.
"Take it easy Fuli. Your paws and tail were badly burnt." Says Kion.
"But nothing we couldn't fix." Continues Bunga.
Fuli walks over to a turtle shell left by Rafiki. She looks inside to see it filled with water and dips a paw into the cool refreshing water to wash her paws.
"That's better." Fuli mumbles.
She looks over to see the boys looking outside the lair.
"How much damage did the fire cause?" Asks Fuli walking up beside them.
They didn't have to answer. When Fuli looked outside, all she could see was a barren wasteland as far as the eye could see.
"We should make sure that the herds are alright. Fuli, you should probably rest here." Says Kion.
Fuli nudges his shoulder. "Kion, I'm fine. Besides, we have a job to do. Let's go."
Fuli walks outside and the others follow their co-leader.

After walking for about an hour, they find Thurston's herd. They had found a new area to call home until their old one regrows. The guard continues the journey around the Pridelands. Most of the herds had found a new area, some other herds had to share but there was plenty of room. After a while, they find Ma Tembo's herd.

"Hello Ma Tembo." Greets Kion.
"Hello Kion, Bunga, Beshte, Ono and Fuli. I'm glad that you made it out of the fire." Smiles Ma Tembo.
"We're glad that you and your herd is alright." Replies Ono.
"It's odd that there was a fire this early in the dry season. I've seen the damage. It's horrible but I'm glad that the other herds have found a place to stay. My herd is lucky to have our home unharmed." Says the elephant.
"Yes." Replies Kion. "We better get going. Bye."
"Goodbye."

Kion leads the guard to PrideRock. They find King Simba overlooking the Pridelands.
"Hi dad." Greets Kion.
"Kion. Lion guard." Replies Simba.
"We tried to rescue as many animals as we could yesterday and we made sure that the herds have found a place to stay." Says Kion.
"That's good. I'm also glad that you're all alright." Smiles the King.
"Thanks dad."
"Maybe your friends should stay at the lair for a few days just in case if there are anymore fires or dangers."
"That's a good idea. If you'll excuse us, we're gonna go back to the lair to rest from patrolling."
Simba nods and Kion leads the guard to the lair.

While the guard was sleeping soundly, Fuli is having a nightmare. Over and over she dreamt about what Scar said. Fuli couldn't help but twitch in her sleep.
Fuli's dream
Fuli runs around in a fiery maze. At every dead end she ran into, she saw Scar laughing evilly. The maze went on forever with no way out. Fuli kept on running and finds another dead end but this dead end didn't have Scar. She walks down deeper only to realise it's a trap. Fuli runs back the way she came but Scar blocks her way.
"HAHAHA! Thought that you could get past me? You may be fast but will you be fast enough to save Kion?" Laughs Scar.
"FULI!" Cries a voice.
Fuli instantly recognised it. Kion. Scar disappears into a cloud of smoke and Fuli follows Kion's cries.
"Kion! Where are you?!" Asks Fuli.
Fuli hears him scream. It sounded close. Fuli follows the scream, turns a corner and sees a group of hyenas and Scar surrounding the lifeless body of Kion. Fuli felt like she was going to be sick. She looks up to see the hyenas and Scar staring at her. Scar slowly walks towards her, smiling evilly. Fuli couldn't move. She was frozen with fear. Scar turns into a giant wave of smoke and ash and surrounds Fuli.
End of Fuli's dream

"Scar!" Fuli screams waking up from her nap.
"Hapana!" Panics Ono.
"What's going on?" Asks Beshte.
"Sorry guys. False alarm." Sighs Fuli.
Kion walks to her side and sits down.
"Are you ok?" He asks.
Fuli doesn't look at him. She looks down at paws and sees that they are shaking. Fuli takes a deep breath and rises to her feet.
"I'm gonna head out for a while. I need to think about things." She says sadly.
Fuli leaves the lair, leaving the boys sitting there confused.
"What just happened?" Asks Bunga.
"I think Fuli had a nightmare. Remember when she panicked when she woke up this morning?" Replies Kion.
The others nod. Everyone is still tired from patrol so they go back to sleep except for Bunga. He leaves the lair and follows Fuli. It wasn't hard to find her because she left paw prints in the ash.

Fuli wonders around the area that was ablaze from yesterday. There were still a few fires but the possibility of them spreading was zero.
"Hiya Fuli."
Fuli jumps around ready to attack but realises it's only Bunga.
"Bunga? I thought I made it obvious that I wanted to be alone?" Says Fuli.
"You did?" Asks Bunga.
"Not obvious enough..." She mumbles.
"What are you doing out here? After what happened yesterday I thought that this would be the last place you wanted to visit."
"I was just checking out the area."
"Why? What's the point? The fires out and..."
"I wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things when I saw Scar."
"Oh. So you're trying to find the burn mark he left behind?"
"Yes and it's gotta be around here somewhere...AHA!"
Fuli runs to a small clearing and blows away the ash to find Scar's mark.

AHA!"Fuli runs to a small clearing and blows away the ash to find Scar's mark

"So I wasn't seeing things then..." She sighs.
"What exactly did Scar say to you?" Asks Bunga.
Fuli looks at Bunga seriously. "He's coming, Bunga. He's coming coming for Kion."