Jerza |Notes part 2

Ezra's point of view

i open the door and look at a crying jellal. he's on his bed and his blanket is around him. He looks so scared poor thing. I walk towards him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Its alright, its just me" I say sitting next to him.

He looks up and our eyes meet. He looks so damn scared but also cute with his puffy red eyes and messy hair. He looks me doll like in the eyes but still with a single tear leaving his left eye.

"Alright come here" I give him a tight hug and he seems to like it. He places his arms around my waist and my arms are around his neck. The blanket he was hugging earlier fell slightly of his shoulder pulling his white sleeping shirt with him.

We pull away and i look him in the eyes trying not to blush at his pretty sexy shoulder muscles. 'Don't look erza, Don't you dare' I thought but i failed myself. I looked. For way to long.

BOOM

Another lighting struck close by. the sound sounded pretty hard and i could see him flinch. "Why are you so scared of storms? and thunder?" i ask him getting closer.

"I don't wanna talk about it" he looks away with a slight blush on his cheeks. It's way to cute too not find cute. 'Shit'

"Why are you blushing?" i ask him. His eyes widen and sits straight up. "W-what do you mean i'm blushing, I-i'm not blushing! i never blush!" his face became dark red and i start smiling.

"Your face is dark red, even redder than my own hair" I tease as he sighs and start laughing. "Alright i'll tell you"

JELLAL POINT OF VIEW

9 months ago.

I was sleeping at my best friends place, Simon. we've known each other for years now and we had a school project to work on so we decided that i should stay over.

"Come on, Fairytail high will never win from Sabertooth high and you know it" Simon says crossing his arms. "We lost from fairytail and not from sabertooth there definitely gonna win!" I say back as he just shakes his head.

"Alright lets finish this project and play some overwatch oke?" simon says as i just nob.

it was a rainy night tonight. it was weekend but it was to cold to go to a party so that was of the list. Suddenly a loud thunder was heard a few blocks away. Then a scream. i looked simon in the eyes and he pulls up his shoulders.

"What's going on? Shall we check it out" i say as he nobs. We grab out Jackets and umbrellas and run towards the sound. We pass my street and i notice some Strange orange light coming from a house nearby mine. firefighters are running towards them and i'm expecting not much but a little fire.

We run and i stop when i notice one firefighter leaving the house with a women in his arms. My eyes widen and police are holding people back. "Mom?" i whisper.

"Mom! Mom!!" a police man holds me back. "Sorry sir you can't unless your family"

"I AM FAMILY! I AM HER DANM SON!" They let me trough and i run towards my mother now in a ambulance. "Mom! Mom!"

"Jellal, Thunder, dad, i, i love you" and she was brought in the ambulance and drove away. "Where is dad? DAD!"

-
"So that's what happened" I looked up and meet erza's eyes. is she crying?

"Omg i didn't mean to make you cry!" i hug her as fast as i can. tight. as she cries into my bare shoulder. Her Red hair is soft as i go with my fingers trough his strains. her soft snobs are calming to listen at even though that sound strange.

"I'm sorry" is all i heard and i give a soft smile. "Don't worry about it" i reply back at her. we hug for what felt like hours. after that we talked and talked even more, Cried, Laughed, Made popcorn, And fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up with her beautiful figure in my hands and her head resting on my chest. "Jellal have you seen erza-Nii? Breakfast is ready" one of my new little sisters walked in.

"Wendy learn to knock" i whisper yell trying not to wake up the red head. Wendy's head went red and smashed the door behind her close. In the Hallway i could hear her scream.

"SORRY JELLAL!"

-
And done!!! alright i'm really loving this story. When Jellal and erza almosted kissed me and one of my best friends (W/ who i watch FT) Almost cried because Jellal had a fiancé. Ya right jellal everyone knows that's not true.

LISTEN

if i have the time between my other (BTS) fanfics (If your a army check them out plz) And me trying to finish my other book of ft next generation in 2018 then i'll write a real story about this storyline between Jellal and erza.

NEXT SPECIAL: MIRA X LAXUS!!! omg i love laxus so much. some hate him but hell nah!

Alright bye bye peeps!!!

ilse