Chapter 3: Thanks lisanna

FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL
Lucy's point of view

i'm home getting ready for grays party. i can expect alcohol so i won't drive tonight. i can stay at levy's place that's just a 10 min walk from gray.

Its really great that i have many friends. I've got a date after just a few days. Mira said Natsu is a sweet caring boy who puts up a act in school and that he would be a 'Perfect boyfriend' for me.

And than we have a jealous playtoy from natsu called lisanna.. she and her bitchs are coming to the party to i think.

i call my hairstylist cancer. " something that can last a whole night please" i say trusting me to cancer.

" all done ebi" he says and he disappears trough the door. my hair is in a high ponytail with a black bow in it.

i walk to my closet grabbing one of my fave black dresses.

(A/N picture above)

i call virgo over to my room to help me get dressed and do my make up. normally i would do it myself but the only way i could go sneaking around if i said i had a date with some guy.

my make up not to heavy just more party. i grap my phone from the charger and look at the time. 5 min left sweet. i only need my phone tho. j can sleep in something from levy.
my phone rang and see it's from natsu.

" hey i'm in front of your house" he says. " i will be there in a minute" i say hanging up.

i walk to my closet graping a leather jacket. i want to say goodbye to my father so i walk to his office. i open the door. he is talking on the phone so i just wave and walk away.

he just gave me a quick wave. i walk downstairs seeing natsu on his phone leaning against his motor.

he looks up making eye contact.

-

natsu pov

i hear the door open so i look up from my phone. i see lucy standing in a tight black dress and a leather jacket on. her boots with heels under it are making t very.. well hot.

" looking good luce" i say standing up putting on my helmet. " thanks natsu" her smile is soft. she gets on the motor as well and we drive away.

her hands tight around my torso. i'm so gonna try and make out with her. i grin. i turn a last turn and we arrive at Grays house.

i always thought grays house was big but compared with lucy's house grays house is like a mouse hole.

we step off the motor. we hear loud music and talking people. i grap her hand and walk inside straight to the kitchen. i grap two beer one handing to luce.

we smile and both take a sip.

after a while me and luce are dancing on the music. my hips on her. we are both drunk. i see gray dancing with juvia. levy and gajeel making our in the conner. gajeel is lifting levy because she is to small.

erza and jellal just were here a moment ago but i think we all know were there are going. mira-jane is making out with laxus.
laxus is a old friend.

i grap luce her hips with my hands turning her around. her arms now around my neck and my hands on her hips we keep on dancing.

her face is close to mine looking me in the eye playfull. this is a whole other side from her that not many man know. lust

i move her closer to my body. lust in both of our eyes. i see her biting her lip. i can see that she is waisted. i smirk and moving her even closer as possible.

our lips almost touch. i'm about to kiss her until she was punched away. my eyes widen when i see my white haired playtoy hitting the hell out of her.

gray stops dancing pulling lisanna back. i step in grabbing lucy's face pulling her towards me so i can see the damage.

her nose is bloeding and there is blood coming from her mouth. her eyes are weak and i'm not so drunk anymore.

i grab her wrist and i feel her heart beating to fast. " lisanna what the hell was that for!" i yell and i see lucy closing her eyes and leaving a painful moan out of her mouth. i pick her up bridal style walking upstairs.

i place her on grays bed and sit next to her. i was enjoying myself damn it! fucking lisanna has to fuck it up. i really started to like this girl.

" natsu?" lucy says sitting right up on the bed. i look back in relief. she's okey.

"you okey?" i ask her grabbing her hand. "what..the hell.. happend" she asks confused. i can still see that she is drunk tho

"We were just dancing and lisanna punched you a few times out of jealousy" i say moving closer to her.

the blood is gone from her mouth and her nose stoped bleeding. i wipe the last bit away. i move closer to her. her red face is becoming more like Ezra's hair.

i stand up grabbing lucy's hand making her stand as well. I grab her waist moving her closer towards mine.
"natsu" i put my finger to her mouth. "shh.." i say as she places her arms around my neck.
thanks to lisanna i can do this in private.
i place my lips on hers. kissing her roughly. her hands are in my hair and my hands are around her waist. we walk a bit and i pick her up with her legs around my waist.

we move over to grays bed. sorry buddy i'm gonna use this a bit. we are still kissing i place her back on the bed but this time with me on top of her.

this is all thanks to you lis.. thanks

-

Mirajanes pointof view

after lisanna got pulled away from lucy. lucy and natsu went upstairs so she could rest.

" lisanna what's wrong with you!" i yell letting go of laxus his grip. " it's not like you to hit the hell out of someone AND sure not friends of mine. now go home we talk tomorrow about this" i turn my back to her.

she walks to the door but just before she leaves i say " and you can expect a angry brother as well!" she slams the door as she leaves. someone turns up the music again. i walk to gray with laxus following me.

" i'm gonna check on those two wanna come?" i ask to both of them. we walk upstairs and i open the door to grays bedroom.gray and laxus are behind me. my eyes widen when i see a shirtless natsu kissing a definitely drunk lucy. i quickly close the door.

" what's going on?" gray asks taking a sip of his beer. " you need to clean your bed tomorrow" i say grinning grabbing laxus his hand and walk downstairs and go back to dancing. gray walks downstairs with a annoyed but blushing look. i smile at him. hehe. and i kiss laxus back on his lips.

Gray's point of view

"you need to clean your bed tomorrow" mira says. "what's going on" i ask a little confused. what the hell is she..oh wait no natsu didn't!

mira walks downstairs with laxus following her. i open the door of my bedroom and see natsu on top of lucy without fricking shirt! damn natsu do you have to take my bed!

i stare at the two for a other sec. if i close this door now he needs to pay me back. just this ones i let it go. have a good time. i close the door behind me walking downstairs still red because of the scene between natsu and lucy.

-