Gale | prinsess and the dragon

GAJEEL POV

i walk too school and i see Gray and Juvia sitting together. Bunny girl and Salamander are also sitting together in the hall.

i walk past them and walk too the classroom. why are there only couples at school.. i think.

i grap my phone and i start eating some iron shaped cookies. i feel someone staring at me and i look up from my phone.

i stare a girl with light blue hair and dark brown eyes with glasses deep in the eyes just for a second but she looks away back too her book.

her butterfly glasses are in a red orange colour. her blue hair is hold back by the same colour bandana.

then i realize i'm wearing a bandana as well in a dark red colour. i smirk and went back too my phone but keeping a eye out for the Bluenette.

and again i caught her staring at me. i smirk and look up. i cross my arms and lean then om the table. she is in the table infront of me.

"Whatcha staring at shrimp" she looks shocked and jumps a little. she puts her hands infront of her face and shakes her head.

"Ohh~i did it again didn't i.. i'm so sorry" she uncovers her face and looks at me. i suddenly feel blood rushing too my face. my heart start beating fast as i try to calm myself down.

"n-no its fine" i say looking away hiding my blush. damn she is cute when she does that.

"y-your Gajeel right? Your friends with Natsu and gray? I'm levy" i look back up and i see her smile softly.

"if you call Salamander and Ice princeses friends then is my dad a dragon" she laughs out loud and i just laugh back.

"i'm Lulu's best friend" she said as salamander and bunny girl walk in. speaking of the devil.

the teacher walks in and every graps there books so i follow. after explaining some information we have too start working.

"Why do we have this. its not like we're gonna use it later" i lean back in my chair and with my feet on the table.

"If you find it hard to follow then you should get someone who can teach you mister Redfox. someone like Miss Mcgraden over here. she has straight A's" i sighs and sit right back.

"What ever" I whine as i sit right up.

after class i walk towards the cantine passing the libary. i look inside and i see shrimp reading and stuffing her mouth with her lunch.

i get inside and touch her shoulders making her jump. "Reading? really during lunch?"

she smiles again as i take a seat next too her. again the heat on my face when she smiles. again my heart when she looks in my red eyes.

"Whatcha reading shrimp" i say as she shakes her head.

"What's with the nickname and it's a original book from my mom. she gave it too me" she said putting her glasses right.

we sat there talking and eating lunch. the bell rang and we both get up. we both walk to the classroom.

after classes i was having some practice with the guys. i got i black tanktop on and some shorts.

"Oi Salamander pass too me!" i yell as he throws the ball and i dribble down the field. i look into the eyes of our sabertooth friends.

i run past them and score the ball in the net. i high five Ice princess and flame brain as we all hear yelling trough the gym.

we look too the tribune and see that Juvia, Bunny girl and.. And levy sitting there.

my eyes widen as i stare at levy. she smiles and waves. her glasses and book are next too her. this is the first time i ever saw her without her glasses.

a blush is stained on my cheeks as her cheeks are pink.

cute.

after practice i showered and put on a clean black long sleeved shirt some gray pants and a long black jacket.

i walk too the exit with my bags in my hands. i stop walking when i see a sleeping bluenette on the ground resting her back on the wall,

"Stupid little girl" i say as i put my bags down. i pick up her bag put the book she was reading inside of it. i pick up all the bags in my hand and pick levy up bridal style.

she is slowly waking up as i lift her up. she flutters her eyes open. "G-Gajeel" she says as a light blush creeps up my face.

"Be quiet, get some rest you seem tired" she just smiles and closes her eyes again. without me noticing i walk too my own house. i try to figure out a way too grab my keys.

some how i did it and i went inside with her still in my arms. i place her on my bed and i get downstairs too make something too eat.

Levy pov

i wake up in a unfamiliar room. the smell of mans deodorant and parfum is creeping inside my nose.

it must be gajeel a room but where is he? i get up from his bed. his room is dark gray. everything is gray or dark gray. he only has a few white pieces in here.

i look at his messy desk and i notice a pair of fresh clothes and a note.

i got some clean clothes for you. please make yourself at home.
-G

i smile and put on the clothes. it was a big black shirt. it was too long so it fell down my kneel. futher some shorts probably from his sister or so.

i keep on my socks and walk downstairs. the smell of ramen is around the room and i smile.

"Hey" i say entering the kitchen. he looks up and smiles. "Took you long enough. come on let's eat" he places the food down.

after we ate we start watching a movie. trough out the movie i could feel gajeel lifting my chin up too face him.

"Gajeel what are you do" i couldn't finish my sentence because i felt a pair of cold lips against my warm.

we kiss for a few minutes but he pulles away too catch air. after just a few second i missed his touch so i grabbed the collar of his shirt and pull him back in a kiss.

this time deeper and more passionate.

it's like the princess falling for the iron dragon.