Gruvia | the rain girl

Hey guys i'm back! so i'm going some special chapters. there gonna be spread out trough the year. i'm also editing all the chapters on grammar mistakes.

so this is before the official ending so there still teens! Enjoy this special chapter!

oh and check out my other books!

-
Gray POV

that Flame brain has with lucy for a few months now. it kinda pisses me off that i'm still single.

i did go with juvia too that ball thing and we did make out a few times but we really didn't dated or so.

then there is Erza who has a year with jellal so she won't be a option. You have lisanne the main bitch in the school.

i always could go for mira-jane but i don't want a she devil in bed. soo no thanks.

i walk out of my house and i feel the raindrops falling down my face. i undo my umbrella and hold it up.

my house is 5 minuets walking to school so it's no use for my motor. i walk to school. one and in my pocket and the other holding the umbrella.

i take a deep breath and walk towards school. i see a girl walking infront of me. her school uniform is drained and her hair is done. er skirt was down and her high socks were all wet.

i shake my head and run next to her. i hold my umbrella above her and i look in her face.

"Juvia, why did you forget your umbrella?" i ask her and she looks up to me.

"Gray.. i- i though it wouldn't rain until noon but i was wrong" she answers looking away.

"don't be scared, we are friends. At school you can barrow my sweater and a towel" i say to her and she smiles.

"Thank you" she says and i smile back. we walk to school. as we get inside i give her a towel and she drys her hair.

"Here take this" i give her my dark blue sweater i always wear after practice. it smells a bit sweaty but knowing her she doesn't mind.

we walk too our class. Lucy is sitting next to Levy. Erza next to Jellal. Juvia walks to her friends and i sit next to flamebrain.

"dude is juvia wearing your sweater?" i sit in my seat and look at my Pink haired friend.

"She was cold so ya" i answer as i look over to the blue haired girl. her skirt is still dripping water and my sweater is way too big so is ends just over her hips.

after school i had practice with flame brain and the guys. we were practicing in the gym when Blondie, Bookworm , Ship queen, scary women and the rain girl walk in.

they sit on the bench as they watch us. Juvia was still wearing my sweater but has her hair tied up.

i look at her and she smiles. she waves and i wave back. a small blush is on her cheeks as i hear my name.

"Be a man and ask her out" My Really big White haired friend says.

"Oh shut up Elfman you can't even ask Evergreen out and you have been stalking her for how long now" i push him aside with my shoulder.

"Dude be calm, we all know she has been obsessed with you since you guys made out at that party a few months ago" Jellal says going trough his hair.

"I know and she is pretty cute and all but i.. I'm still kinda creeped out about her. I mean she calls Lucy her 'love rival' last week just because i was talking too her" i sighs and look over too her.

"Dude just do it" natsu says passing me the ball. i trough and score.

"Okey thanks natsu, Guys" i say as we practice further. after practice i wore normal clothes and went too the exit.

i see juvia standing there on the corner waiting.  she sees me and smiles. she runs and stops in front of me.

"Hey gray, Juvia would like too thank you for barrowing your sweater" she says as i smile.

"No prob, Shall we walk home together?" he nobs as agreement and i walk next to her.

"Juvia can i ask you something?" i say as she looks up to me. Damn those eyes. there sparkling. i feel heat coming to my cheeks.

"Would you ehh... would like to eat pizza or something like that" i say too her and she looks at me with a questionable face.

"I mean like the two of us. like a... date" her eyes widen as i scratch my neck. Damn this is harder then i thought.

"Juvia would love too gray" she says as she stops infront of me. i smile looking in her eyes. her red cheeks are even more red and she stares down into mine.

suddenly the rain is back. the drips are slowly coming down like tears. i look back at juvia and i see that she is crying.

"What are you crying for" i ask her as i unclip my umbrella and hold it above her. i walk towards her and place a arm around her.

"Com on let's get you home, Your getting a cold." a Hmph is all i could here besides the sniffing.

i hold her close to get her warm and my house is closer so i decided to let her in and warm her self up.

i make a cup of tea for her and went upstairs for a clean shirt and some sweatpants.

i come downstairs and she looks at the corner where we were making out at the party.i smile at myself and give her the clothes.

"I'll chance in my room. Please take your time" again she smiles. the crying has stopped and she waits for me too leave the rooms

that night we ordered pizza watch movies. it was almost midnight and i can't let her home now. so she texted her parents and say that she was staying over at Mira-Jane's.

we walk upstairs. my parents aren't home anyways so they won't even bother too go and check on me.

"Take the bed i'll sleep on the couch" i say to her. as i want to walk away i feel a hand wrapped around my Wrist.

"Juvia? You alright" she closes her eyes as i turn to her. i sit next to her and she opens her eyes again. her deep blue eyes are sparkling again.

the moonlight is shining against her pale face and her Blue hair. here waves were everywhere as she looks deeper in to my eyes.

i place my hand against her cheek cupping it. my thump is rubber her soft skin. before i know i feel too pair of soft lips against mine.

i close my eyes and deepen the kiss. my hands are around her waist and i pull her closer. Juvia what are you doing too me?

your just the rain girl right?