Jezra | Notes Part 1.

hello everybody! i almost got 1K and i want too thank you all for that! i decided too make these special chapters bc i didn't feel like starting a whole new book and i'm having a writers block for my Next Generation book so if you have any ideas please let me know!

don't forget too check out my other books!

THIS BOOK IS BEFORE EVERYTHING WITH NALU SO LUCY IS NOT IN THIS STORY!!!

alright thank you for listening and let's get started!!

-
Erza's POV

"I'm back from school!" i yelled trough the house. i live with many kids since my parents are gone.

We're all different ages and i'm 16 at the moment. some are 14 or 10 and i'm the eldest. "Erza can you come please" the house mother says as i drop my shoes.

i walk into the living room and i see everyone there including a new boy with blue hair and a tattoo around his  right eye. He seems a bit older then i am.

i slowly walk inside placing my bag on the ground. "Hello" i say a bit surprised. i take a seat next too the house mom.

"Erza this is Jellal he is new here" she says pointing at the teen. he waves softly. "His parents passed away a few weeks ago. he has no family left so he is staying with us" she explains.

"Nice too meet you. I'm Erza Scarlett but just Erza is fine" i say a bit too cold. "I already introduced him to everyone else. Erza he sleeps in the room next to you could you please bring him there" i nob and stand up.

i straighten my skirt and pull up my knee high socks. "If you will" i say as the guy called jellal stands up. "Of Course Erza" i turn around to hide my blush.

"Oooh sister is blushhhiiing" one of my so called brothers says.

i ignore it and walk ahead grabbing my bag on the way. i walk around the corner and turn around.

"This is my room, your room is up ahead to the right. come to me if you need anything. we always eat dinner at 6 straight so don't be late" i place a soft smile on my face making him more comfortable.

"i'll stop by in a few i want to know my few family a bit more then i do now" he replies looking away with a hint of red in his cheek.

"Alright let me chance in something more comfortable first. i'll get some snacks and some drinks for us" i say entering my room.

i look around my room. i have cosplays laid out in the room. the mess from last night still on the floor.

i grab a pair of leggings and a cropped sweater and put them on. i cleaned my room and went too the kitchen to get some snacks.

i grabbed two cups and tea. further strawberry cheesecake i baked yesterday and some cookies.

i went back to my room and as soon as i place everything on the ground i hear a knock on my door. i open and see jellal standing in some black shorts and a shirt.

"Jellal come in" i over and he walks in. my room has four mannequins on one side with my best cosplays on them. further there is a bed a desk and a bookshelf.

a grayish carpet is on the ground as i take place there. "There awesome did you make these?" jellal asks looking at my panther armor cosplay.

"Ya its a hobby of mine" i smile and take a seat on the floor. he looks at me and takes a seat as well.

"Tea?" i ask and he nobs. a awkward silence is filling the room. "So Erza" jellal says breaking the silence.

"your sixteen right? that means i'm the eldest now" he smirks making my eye twitch. "Well I'm still more responsible that you" i burn back.

"I'm student president for the past 2 years. you will be going to my school so my rules" i grin back making him sweatdrop.

"Alright you win" we both laugh. we chatted for a bit and we found out we have a lot in common.

he is gonna be in my class since he missed a year due his family problems. we walk out my room and get downstairs for dinner.

"Well you two seem to get along i'm glad" The house mom says. "Thanks" i smile.

after dinner i went to get a shower. after cleaning myself i make myself dry and went out the door with a towel wrapped around body.

in my room i chanced into my pj and made my homework. after that i went to bed but i couldn't sleep.

boom!

"Thunder in the summer?" i say to my self. suddenly i feel a piece of paper slide under my door. i sit up put on my lamp and see a piece of lined paper and a shadow walking away.

Did you hear that? ~J

i shake my head grab a pen and right back.

is someone scared? need your big sister too calm you down XD ~~ES

i slide it under jellals door and quickly walks way to my room. the sound of footsteps are reaching my note.

and again a note under my door.

i have a long history with thunder T_T i'm scared~ J

do i need to stop by? ~ ES

Yes please~ J

the feet run away and i open the door. i walk towards his room and knock.

"Please come in" i hear a snobbish voice.

-
idk but i'm really into this chapter! so i'll make this a longer one with 2 Parts! hehe!

so i'm now editing the chapters so it's a better book bc my writing style as improved a lot. so ya i think i can do better so i'm rewriting/ editing it!

bye bye

ilse