~*chapter 6*~

lucy pov

after natsu left my heart was beating way to fast. i don't know what to do. i walk to my room where virigo has my dress ready. she puts the pink dress on and i walk to my fathers office. in fear i do't want to get hurt even more.

i knock on the door. "sir, miss lucy is here" a maid says. "let her in" he simply says. "you wanted to talk father" i say a bit nervous. he never asked me this late before.

"yes, when your done with school you gonna marry a man that i choos for you and you will produce a baby boy to take over our company after i'm done" he says with his face to the window. "but i wanna marry someone i love and get i child that can grow up free" i say looking at the ground.

"what did you say!" he yells trowing a empty whiskey bottle. he is drinking again well i'm dead. "i wanna marry someone i lo.." he cuts me of. "no you are not! your gonna marry one of my choice!" i shake my head brave but i'm scared as hell.

he walks towards me pushing me on the ground. "you have a boyfriend don't you! i wish never made that deal with you to go to that stupid school! made the choice to do your very best to pay for your mothers death what was your fault! if you weren't here she will still be alive but no she wanted to keep you!" i'm shaking wanting to run away to my room grapping my stuff and run to natsu were i am safe.

this isn't a home, its a prison! "don't blame me for your stupid mistakes! you wanted her to drive me to the docter because your to busy! and not just mom died the driver as well and you don't feel any emotions for his family! i'm the only one who made it out a life because mom jumped over me! you would just save your self! you no father to me!" i finally burst.

i'm done with him i'm gonna leave this place. i stand up and walk away slowly waving my hand. "everyone at fairytail high is like a real family to me and i have fallen in love with someone. you can't force me on someting. i will see you soo...father" i say walking out the door.

i quickly walk to my room grapping some random clothes and chance in some leggings and a oversized sweather. grap the drawing natsu made for me and look at it. he already thought of running away with him. i blush at the thought of me and him and those words. i'm in love with you just made my heart beating faster, i put the drawing in the bag.

i grap my last few things and walk out the front door. i only left a small letter for virigo and my maids to thank them for taking care of me.

i walk to the garage and see one of my fathers motorbikes that he hasn't used in years. i never tried driving one but i can do it.

i place a black helmet on my head and start the motor. i take a deep breath and drive away. its not that hard. i take a left turn and i see a house with just one sigh in the front which says igneel and natsu

here it is. its almost midnight so i need to figure out what natsu's room is. there is only one light on. that must be it. i grap a small rock and trow it at the window. no anwser, again, no anwser.. come on natsu..

-

natsu pov

i'm in my room playing a game on my xbox when i hears something hitting the window. its nothing and i go back to gaming. again, again, again. Damn hat is that. "natsu com on!" i hear a soft voice saying. that sounds like lucy.

i open the window and getting hit by a small rock. "oh shit sorry" luce says. i rest mu arms on the window leaning out of the window. "what ya doing here?" i say "well i read what you said and i..i would love to live here" she says and i smile. i see a dark red moterbike standing behind her.

"why didn't you tell me you could ride?" i say smirking "i can't i just did it" she says and i clap in my hands. "i will be down in a sec" i say looking at my room.

there are more then 40 drawings of her hanging here. i quickly grap all of them and put them under my bed. i run downstairs and open the door.

"come in luce"i say holding the door open for her. she steps inside walking to the livings room. " are you sure your dad is okey with this?" she asks.

i didn't even ask but i'm sure he don't mind. i never knew my real partner but he found me alone on the streets when i was 6 and took me in.

"do you want some tea?" i ask and she nobs. i grap some tea and a bag op chips. i turn on a movie and we start to watch it together. she is very close to me and i put my arm around her shoulder.

i place a blanket over our legs as she rests her head on my chest. my heart is beating way to fast right now. tomorrow is a school day but i was thinking to say that we are both sick so we can figure things out here in the house.

the movie has ended and i see a sleeping luce. i poke her cheek. " wake up we are going to bed okey?" i ask and she nobs she follows me to my room.

we don't have a guest room so she has te sleep in my bed. " i can sleep somewhere else" i say. she shakes her head. " don't i want to sleep together"

i blush at her actions and i nob. i give her a shirt to sleep in and i strip out of my clothes. she strips as well.  now only in my shirt that is long enough to cover her cute ass.

she unclimbs her bra from under her shirt and takes it of placing it with her other clothes. we both step in my bed and i put my arm around her waist.

" goodnight luce" i say stroking her stomach. "goodnight pinky" i laugh and we both fall asleep.

-
last chapter is coming up!