chapter 2: the boy with pink hair

Lucy point of view
(the day she walked in to class)

it's the first hour of my new school. i'm sitting here in the principals office. i'm talking to 'master' that's what people call him here.

we talk about my future class. its a class full of bitches and fuckboys.. oh well i gotta deal with them. once done talking we walk towards my first real class. it's second class and that would be math.

"And here we are miss Heartfillia" Master says and opens the door. i walk inside and see all eyes on me. i just smile softly looking in everyones eyes one by one. i look around the class and i see a guy with black hair holding some kind of picture or drawing before a guy with pink hair or more salmon

"I'm lucy heartfillia" i say not to loud answering sensei's question. "welcome miss heartfillia you can take a seat next to levy" i nob and walk pass the 2 guys.

- time skip a few days later-

i get out of bed putting on my school uniform and walk downstairs.

"my lady what do you want for breakfast?" a maid asks. " toast please and call me lucy" i say taking a seat at huge dinner table. i grab my phone checking my messages.

i'm thinking about natsu. last few days he keeps asking for me. talking to me bringing me to his basketball practices. i'm not always alone i mean, i have Erza, Juvia, Levy, Mira and more. i got many friends in just a few days and that feels great for my first real school.

-
hey luce need a ride to school? -natsu

A text from natsu.. again. but that nickname luce that's new i like it. i think a bit i can come with my drivers or i can ride on a motor feeling free. i know what i would do.

-
thank you very much natsu i would like to ride with you^^

i put down my phone when the maid comes in with my breakfast. i eat my breakfast and get a response back from natsu.

i pick you up in a half a hour kay? i still need your address though..^^

after i send my address to him i go upstairs doing my hair and makeup. my hair in 2 ponytails on the side of my head letting half of my hair down. my makeup light.i grab my bag filled with books and i walk down stairs.

" you need a ride my lady?" the driver says. " no that's not needed i got a ride and call me lucy." i say hearing a motor outside.

"that's him! i see you soon driver kim!" i yell walking outside the door. i look at the pink..salmon haired boy.

"hey natsu thank again for the ride" i say but he is not saying anything back. he is looking at the house with open mouth. "whats wrong?" i ask like my house is normal but it isn't.

it's more like a mansion. " oh ya my home.. you see this around here? Jah..that's our back yard" i say like nothing is going on.

" okey... oh well here" he hands me a helmet, i put it on and get on his motor. "gray is holding a party Friday wanna go?" he asks just before driving away without giving me a chance to answer.

When we arrive at school i can feel the bond between natsu and me getting closer. i get of his motor. i walk towards the school but get pulled back by a warm hand.

i make a slip into natsu's arms. he is hugging me.

" you want to go with me?" he asks about the party. " ya i want to go with you" i reply trying to control my blush.what is this feeling. i just met him last week . i feel warm and fuzzy inside. my stomach is turned around and my skin is warm I've never felt this.

what is this...

he pulled away and i look in his big dark eyes. i tried too look away but he won't let. he made me to look back using his hand on my chin.

"i will pick you up at 8" he says and i nob feeling my cheeks getting pink. "you look cute when you blush" he says walking right past me.

i'm standing there a bit shocked. was he just hitting on me? is that party a date? but he has a girlfriend right. that's what levy told me. lisanna i think.

" luce your coming?" i hear natsu yell. i turn around and walk next to him to class.

"did you see that? she was hugging him!" " i'm so jealous!" " who does she think she is" " this is stupid!"

all the girls start whispering again. i sweatdrop and walk to my locker. " see you in class kay?" i say while i open my locker. he just nobs and walk towards our class.

i grap some books and one of them falls on the ground. i grab them up but when i stand back up there are a lot of girls around me.

" so your lucy heartfillia, now i can see why natsu is interest. you got a pair of big boobs but more you don't have" a girl with short white hair says. the same hair color as mira. "you must be lisanna, your sister mira told me about you. nice to meet you" i say sticking my hand out.

she slaps my hand away. " don't you dare take natsu from me. he is mine so stay away from him!" she yells pushing me against the lockers.

"lisanna that's enough!" i hear a high voice from behind all the girls. they all move aside. i see Mira, Erza, Levy and juvia standing there as some kind of superhero's.

" you may be deeply involved with natsu but that doesn't mean he can't be friend with other girls." a scary looking Erza says.

"she is right sis, you don't need to attack lucy, now go to your class or i call elfman!" she yells the last part. aahh.. the 'man'of there family. since the parents of lisanna, Elfman and mira are always away elfman and mira are like parents to lisanna.

lisanna stares one more time in my eyes with a killer look and then puts her hand up. " let's go girl we don't have to talk to this weakling anymore!" and she walks away.

" lisanna!" mira yells and i close my locker. " do natsu and lisanna have a relationship? she acts like she owns him" i say walking toward class with the girls.

"there more like play toys.. trust me i really love natsu as a friend but he and girls are a bit.." mira says with some kind of sighs in her voice.

" he just asked me to go to grays party with him but do you think like a date?" i ask staring at my feet.

" i think this is for real i mean it. when he was at my place last night to help him with math he couldn't stop talking about you" levy says entering the class talking a seat at her table.

mira's eyes start to glow and i see gray, jellal, Gajeel, Natsu, Erza and levy sweatdrop. i walk backwards when mira walks towards me.

"M-Mira y-you alright?" i ask now leaning against a table. "nalu is OTP" i stop shaking and start sweatdropping with the others.

her ship mind has started again. i look over to natsu who is now blushing. hehe.. " natsu who is now looking cute while blushing?" i say with a teasing voice.

" shut up" he says taking a seat. we all start to laugh and then our class starts. it's gonna be a fun week!

-
Natsu point of view

i sit back at my usual seat. i keep thinking about her. how is it that i already feel like a different person around her. how can it be every time we talk my heart is beating so damn fast. i've never felt this before not with lisanna not with other girls. how is it that she is the person i drew more than once.

this is crazy! she is making me blush everyday but how what is this. my heart is aching. it hurts. i don't want to feel like this but she..

she changed everything about me..

i shake my head and try to focus on class. it won't work. i try to work but i always end up sketching. without knowing it ends up in her..

damn i won't be able to hold back around her