chapter 4: What am i to you?

Lucy's point of view

i wake up in a room that i don't know. it's definitely a boys room. Posters on the walls and clothes everywhere. It's a mess.

i look to the side when i see a sleeping body.
the pink hair is giving it away. it's natsu. he is shirtless. wait did we? Please say we didn't.
i pull up the covers and see myself in the dress where i was in yesterday. i sighs in relief. we didn't..

i get out of the bed and let natsu sleep. i walk downstairs and see gray cleaning up
thing. but he just came out of bed as well because he is shirtless.

" morning, sorry about me sleeping in your bed" i say blushing graping a garbage dump. "did you guys?" he asks handing me a glass of water.

i shake my head. " i woke up in my clothes so i don't think so" he sighs in relief. i laugh and help out cleaning. "is levy here as well?" i ask putting some cups in the bag.

" ya she slept with gajeel in the guest room i'm not looking forward to clean that up" he says and i laugh. " how is that nose of yours" he asks and i think. oh right lisanna. she hit me last night pretty hard.

" it's fine i guess, but i think it's gonna be a bruise nothing serious" i rub my nose. he nobs and i see a heavily blushing bluenette walking downstairs.

" goodmoring wild beast how was last night?" gray starts to laugh and levy is blushing deeper. " it was good thanks" she says turning away and graps a glass of water.

"Did you have fun with that iron beast" Gray teases. "We didn't do anything thank you" Levy reply's annoyed.
after like 4 hours natsu finally came down.
"morning guys" he says sitting on the couch. all the cleaning was done with gajeel helping.

i start to blush when i see him remembering some pieces from last night. i walk to the kitchen and grab a apple to eat.
my head hurts as well and i look trough the kitchen for a aspirin. once i found it o take two for my head.

"luce you alright" i turn around and see the pinkelette standing right behind me. " i'm fine just a bit of a hangover i guess" he laughs.

" look natsu about last night.." before i could finish my sentence he pulls me towards him. he arm over my shoulder so couldn't move.

" what are you.." i ask blushing like hell. " i had fun last night" we are quiet for a bit.
" your a good kisser" he whispers into my ear. My cheeks heat up as he moves forward.

he pushes his for head on mine. " your not heaving a fever but why are you so red?" he says pulling away.

i was blushing even more if that's possible. he smirks. " ya blushing aren't you.. oh well i would have as well if i were in your feet.. and don't worry i didn't went overboard last night sweetheart" He winks and walks a few steps backwards.

his playboy voice went on again. just when i thought he is starting to interest me ,this happenes.

"tsk" is all i said and i walked right past him. why did i even kiss him last night or did he kiss me. i don't know anymore. i had way to much alcohol.
i grab my phone to call driver kim that he can pick me up. after that in just 10 minuets he was here.

" i'm gonna take my leave! see you guys monday! bye had fun!" i say and everyone says there goodbye except for natsu. he is standing in the conner. looking down somehow.

" you alright?" i ask walking towards him. " i walk with you" he simple says. as we walk outside.

" look sorry about that line earlier but.." he looks forward to the black car.

" i really have a interest towards you and it all started in my mind" i look him questioning in the eyes.

"before i even met you i made you in drawings and just then you were real it confused me a bit. at first i wanted you inside my pants but now.." i i look away to hide my blush. that's why he is so close to me all the time.

because he already knew me before we met..

"I want you to be by my side, After everything even with lisanna"

what is this.. i i've never felt this before with any of my old boysfriends. " you got lisanna don't you.. so i won't even make a change" i say now stepping inside the car leaving natsu outside.

my last glare to him is with a tear leaving my eye. i do really like him don't i.. Why did i even say that. it didn't make any sense Lisanna what am i to you?

A rival? A person? or a tool?