Chapter 48

Emily's pov

"Dinner!" I yelled and everyone came to the table.

"Where is Mari?" I said

"Out with Silver she's spending the night there" Aaron said and I nodded

"Alright then just us four then" I said and smiled and madds and mason smiled.

"Mom" Madison said

"Yes Love" I said

"It's getting hot" she said and I saw her sweating and Aaron ran upstairs and I grabbed her and we ran outside and put the blanket out and she changed into spandex and a sports bra and put her hair up.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said and we gave her some water.

"Get Mari here" I told Aaron and he shifted and ran there.

"Okay Madison you have to listen to me okay focus on me" I said and she nodded

"Mason go next door to pops and tell him to watch you okay?" I said and he nodded and ran over and he walked inside and pops linked me that he was there.

"Here hydrate" I said and gave her more water.

After a few minutes Mari, Aaron, Claire, Cole, Mark, and Lexi were here.

"Naomi is on her way with Jake" lexi said and I nodded

"How is she doing" mark said

"Still in the beginning" I said

*1 hour later*

"It's going way to fast" I said and we tried to cool her down but the heat was insane everyone felt it.

"Mom it burns" she cried and tears fell from her eyes but sizzled off from the heat and it scared me that it was that hot.

"She's so hot you can barley touch her" Lexi said

We heard a crack and she screamed.

"MOM!" She yelled and cried and it broke my heart into pieces.

"Madison breathe okay look at me" and I grabbed her face even though it burned I didn't worry about it.

"Drink" I said and gave her water.

Another crack on her leg.

"I can't do this" she said and cried

"You are fighting it Madison let it flow through you" I said and the cracks became repeatedly it was crack after crack.

She was crying so hard and I just couldn't take it her wolf was killing her.

"Em" mark said

"No" I said

"We heard the outcomes of this only some survive it" cole said and I growled.

"I said no" I said and her wolf was killing her and I couldn't do a thing to help. If I bring her out she could die.

Aaron went inside he couldn't take it and I grabbed Madison and held her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said and cried

"I can't do it no more" she breathed

"No" Mari said

"Maddy please don't" Mari said and started to cry and she stopped breathing and I lost it. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I held Madison in my arms. My second daughter. I know mason felt it because he ran out but pops held him. Aaron was on his knees with mark holding him I wiped the tear from Madison's eye and I cried until I couldn't anymore.

"Oh my god" I heard and I saw Naomi and she ran to me and I layed Madison down gently and Naomi hugged me and I just cried again.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here" she said and I didn't know what to say or do I felt like I couldn't even move anymore.

I was just empty.................