Chapter 29

Emily's pov

*VALENTINES DAY*

''peek a boo'' i said and smiled

''peek a boo'' i said and she just looked at me.

''hmmm'' i said and smiled and i got up and brought her outside and layed her on her bouncer and i shifted into my wolf so she could finally meet her.

I layed back and let my wolf take over.

She sniffed mari and licked her face gently and trotted around the bounder and rubber her face all over mari marking her scent on her so everyone knows she's ours.

''beautiful isn't she'' i said to my wolf and she jumped up and down and i smiled.

I let my wolf spend some time with her for a few hours as i layed back.log

''em!'' i heard and i looked and saw aaron and i shifted back and grabbed my clothes.

''whats up'' i said

''i see your wolf finally met mari'' he said

''yeah she was excited'' i said

''yeah mine was too'' he said and smiled

''i thought you were gonna be with jake all day'' i said

''i lied'' he said and he grabbed mari and brought me inside and i smiled.

''oh my god'' i said

There was flowers every where then in the middle of the living room was this huge bouquet of red roses and then balloons hanging saying happy valentines day and i love you.

''when did you do this i was just outside'' i said and laughed

''i got the guys to help they just left logan was making sure you didn't come inside he was on watch.'' he said and i smiled

''oh my god its amazing'' i said

''open the box'' he said and i looked at this big box that was decorated red and white.

''what is this'' i said

''open it'' he said

''wait wait not yet let me go put mari down'' he said and i nodded

I waited for aaron and he finally came back.

''alright now'' he said and i opened it and i screamed

''OH MY GOD!'' i yelled and i jumped up and down.

It was a golden retriever puppy she was laying in her bed chewing on a little bone.

''oh she's so cute'' i said and i looked to make sure it was a girl.

''okay got the gender right ohhhh she's so cute'' i said and smiled

''what's her name'' i said

''since we both know that its gonna be hard calling mariella both mari and ella i decided why not just call her mari and name the puppy ella'' he said and i smiled and he grabbed the collar and showed me her name engraved on the tag and i smiled and i cried.

''i love you'' i said and hugged him.

''i love you too baby'' he said and i looked at ella and she licked my face and i chuckled.

''oh shit what time is it we need to get ready and take mari to my dad's'' i said and we ran upstairs and got dressed as quickly as possible and put mari in her car seat and grabbed ella and ran to the car.

We got to my dad's and he said he could take care of mari and ella thank god then we drove to the game and got in for free and ran to the front jesus we were so late.

''alright everyone now we have a special surprise and for it to work everyone needs to be as quiet as they can so no one make a sound!'' the announcer guy said and everyone got quiet and cole came in with claire blindfolded.

''where the hell are we'' claire and and i chuckled.

''take off the blindfold'' he said and she took it off and looked around and put her hand to her mouth.

''Claire Eliza Grant i was gonna do this so long ago but never got the chance because you know stuff happened but ever since you came back i planned everything i have everything in order i know your the girl for me i think everyone around us knows that with you in my life im an amazing guy you complete me when you were gone i went through my worst i was depressed i turned to alcohol because it numbed the pain just enough were it was barley tolerable i went almost four years without you in my life and i know i can never go through that again i know your my soulmate but i want you to get everything you have ever wanted in life i wanna make all your dreams come true so Claire will you do me the honor and marry me?'' he said and everyone cheered and she cried and she nodded yes and everyone cheered even louder and we ran out and screamed and hugged her.

''congrats claire!'' we yelled and she cried

''you knew!'' she said

''yes of course the wedding is tomorrow!'' stacy said

''what!'' claire said

''i told you i have everything planned everything is set and ready to go i even have emily getting your wedding dress ready because of course i can't see so she's gonna take you today after we leave and get you fitted for tomorrow'' he said and smiled

''oh my god'' she said and cried and kissed cole

''MOMMY!'' we heard and silver ran out with mark behind her and she hugged claire and everyone clapped.

''congrats to my friend aaron on his new engagement!'' the guy said and we looked at the score board and it said

'CONGRATS COLE AND CLAIRE!' with hears all around it and i smiled

''okay lets go so they can get back to the game.'' cole said and we all walked off the field and the baseball players said congrats to cole and claire and i smiled it was so adorable and im glad we got to see this..........