Chapter 36

Emily's pov 

I looked at her straight in the eye and she knew it was me. I looked at the guy and i ripped him to shreds and i looked at her and i shifted back and i had blood all over my body and hair and i grabbed the guys jacket and covered myself up.

''how could you'' i said and she looked down and i grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the party room and saw jake with mari and i told him to take mari some where else and aaron ran to me.

''what the hell happened to you!'' he said and i threw her to the floor.

''you know i gave you a big ass chance to prove me wrong'' i said and everyone looked at me and logan gave me a shirt and shorts and i slipped them on.

''I RULED YOU OUT AS SOMEONE WHO WOULD NEVER HURT MY DAUGHTER! I HELPED YOU WITH SO MUCH SHIT AND YOU DID THIS NOT ONLY TO ME BUT TO YOUR BROTHER SHE'S YOUR NIECE STACY!'' i growled and everyone gasped.

''you?'' aaron said and looked at her shocked.

''HOW ARE YOU NOT ANGRY AT HER HUH? SHE IS IN LOVE WITH LOGAN! AND LOGAN LOVES HER!'' she yelled and aaron looked at me.

''but who is the mother of my child stacy who the hell is my mate EMILY IS! Yes she once loved logan and i understand that and i have come to terms with it i understand what the hell they had stacy but i would never do the shit you did to logan because at the end of the day my mate is my mate and she loves me and she has my child now as for logan that is your damn business if he loves her and not you i wonder the hell why you do this shit to us and im your blood how dare you enter my home and threaten my mate who is your luna! my child! how dare you disrespect the meaning of family! you're lucky she hasn't ripped you to shreds because she knows the meaning of family she's leaving the decision to me and right now you are very much dead to me'' he said 

''i want to know why the hell you would go after my daughter'' i said

''because you loved her more than you loved aaron'' she said and smiled and i growled

''so if i didn't have mari you would kill your own brother'' i growled and she smirked

''i would kill anyone you loved with all your heart just so you could feel the pain i went through'' she said and i felt my wolf come forward again.

''well guess what'' i said in my deep dark luna voice 

''you are about to experience more than just pain'' i said and i shifted and i walked up to her slow and licked the blood off my lips and she got up and shifted and everyone backed up and naomi shifted and stood behind me ready to kick her ass if i went down. 

I was livid no i was more than livid i was more than raging with anger i was on another level of anger i didn't wait for her to touch me or anything i bit into her arm and she yelped and then bit into my back and clawed at me and i had about enough of her shit and i snapped off her arm that was still in my mouth with my teeth and she roared and everyone gasped and i pushed on the floor and she shifted back and held her arm and she laughed.

''you think if you kill me its over? please they are on their way right now'' she said and i looked at aaron and he nodded and i looked at her and i ripped her head off with my teeth and spit it out and everyone started to take off their jackets.

''we are with you'' chloe said and smiled and she shifted along with her twins and austin.

''me too'' lexi said and she shifted and soon everyone was already shifting and aaron didn't but i knew why.

''im gonna tell jake to take her and just run and im gonna make sure he's okay''

''we will go and take mari'' mark said 

''yeah me mark and logan will go with jake and take her far away from here'' lexi said and i nodded and they ran out and aaron shifted and after about ten minutes we heard them coming and we ran outside and saw werewolves running in and a pack of nothing but omegas is nothing for alpha's luna's and beta's. 

It was not only a fight but now this was a war with all these packs against these werewolves..

I knew i could not lose and aaron knew too claire and cole fought hard for the exact reasons me and aaron fought hard.

For mariella and silver. I can't die on this field and never see my daughter again. I can't let her grow up without a mother. 

There is no way my wonderful and amazing daughter would ever suffer the loss of her parents i will protect her from that as long as i can..............