Chapter 30

Emily's pov

''WEDDING DAY BITCHES!'' i yelled and woke everyone up.

When we got back home we drank and drank and drank and well got very drunk and they all have hangover's while i barley had one cause i had to watch them get drunk so none of them do anything stupid. I drove the guys to their hotel and they knocked out and the girls i brought back to my house 

''ughh i need an aspirin'' stacy said

''come on hoes can't be late'' i said

''you would think a new mom would not be cussing'' naomi said and i smiled

''ya thought wronnnnng'' i said and smiled and i went to go check on mari.

''Hi beautiful'' i said and smiled and picked her up and hummed her my grandma's tune.

''there was a little girl two or three the brightest brown eyes you would ever see she brightened up a room and made everyone see that there was more to life than just money'' i sang 

''she taught everyone the meaning of family'' i sang

''she would skip down the halls she was the happiest girl everyone knew and she believed in her dreams'' i heard and i looked up to see logan.

''what are you doing here'' i said

''i told the boys i would drop off coffee and a bottle of aspirin'' he said

''oh'' i said and smiled

Me and logan its one big complication its weird now but we have moments were we just talk then the next moment its weird. 

''yeah'' he said and smiled 

''so um why did you come in here'' i said

''i knew you would be in here'' he said

''and'' i said

''i wanted to talk'' he said

''about'' i said

''how come we don't hang out like we used to how come we don't talk how come we aren't as close as we were'' he said 

''logan out of all days you wanna talk to me about these things when there was so many times you could've asked before and you didn't why why here and why now'' i said and put mari down.

''im sorry for what i did emily im sorry for tricking you and hurting you'' he said

''its not just that logan i had sex with you i gave my fucking virginity to you'' i said and i saw stacy walk by and i ran to her.

''stacy'' i said

''you whore!'' she yelled 

''you had sex with my mate!'' she yelled and she ran out of the house and the girls came and looked at me.

''we don't have time to talk about this guys get ready'' i said and i went back to mari's room.

''leave logan i have shit to do.'' i said

''em-'' i cut him off

''leave!'' i growled and flashed my eyes and he walked out and i sighed and i got dressed and i did my hair and make up and then got mari into her little dress and put on her head band with a little light pink bow and smiled.

''oh you look gorgeous'' i said and smiled 

''lets go to the wedding'' i said in a baby voice.

I walked downstairs to see claire in the dress and i was so happy it went so well with her.

''ready'' i said and smiled 

''yes'' she said and we went outside and they got in the limo and i got in the car and put mari in her car seat.

''alright lets hit the road'' i said and we drove to the La Mier Palace it was a beautiful place where the winter ball is gonna be but there's so many beautiful different rooms its insane and they are all gorgeous.

''alright were here'' i said to mari and smiled and i parked and got her out and ran inside and gave mari to my dad and he went to sit down and i ran to the dressing room and made sure the girls were ready.

''where is stacy'' logan said and stopped me

''find her your damn self logan i am in a rush'' i said

''you okay love?'' aaron said

''yes now move!'' i said and walked to the dressing room and saw stacy getting ready.

''we need to talk'' i said

''about what about how you took my mate's virginity'' she said

''why are you angry with me! he is the one that didn't want you! you wanna hate someone stacy hate him! why the hell do you think i have distanced myself from him stacy for the love of the damn moon goddess if you're gonna be mad be mad at him because he's the one that used a potion on me he's the one that hurt me! you think i would've given him my virginity if i knew he wasn't my mate then you are dumb as hell stacy and i don't wanna deal with your shit so either shut the hell up and get your shit together or you can get the hell out of here'' i said and the whole dressing room got quiet and i looked at everyone.

''get ready we have less than five minutes to get everyone on the aisle!'' i said and i walked out and took a deep breath and mark came up to me.

''what happened'' he said

''im so over this mark im over the fighting with stacy the awkwardness between me and logan im so damn tired of it i can't make stacy get out of my life she's mari's aunt but logan i want nothing to do with him right now'' i said and he nodded and he gave me a hug.

''just breathe okay'' he said and i nodded and jake came.

''hey em everyone needs to get in position so we need to get you and aaron out there first since your the maid of honor and he's the best man then its gonna be me and naomi then lexi and mark then logan and stacy'' he said and i nodded and i went to the doors and locked my arm with aarons.

''sunshine'' he said

''yes'' i said

''i love you'' he said and i smiled

''i love you'' i said and we walked out on the aisle..........