Chapter 13

Emily's pov

I was finally in cheerleading practice and with naomi and working on the routines.

''alright ready to put it all together'' stacy said and we nodded

''alright five six seven eight!'' she yelled and we all started the routine and i mean we were doing great until a girl fell.

''are you okay'' i said and she nodded and got back up but i could tell she was hurt and i looked at stacy and she nodded.

''come on your leg looks sprained ill take you to the nurse'' i said and she let me help her to the nurse and we sat in the waiting area.

''what's your name you look new'' i said

''Jasmine'' she said and smiled

''well jasmine lets hope your okay so you can keep kicking ass on the squad'' i said and she laughed

''thanks emily but if you wanna go back you can'' she said

''no way i wanna make sure your okay'' i said and she smiled and nodded

''alright come in'' the nurse said

''what happened'' she said

''we were practicing and she fell i think she might have sprained her ankle'' i said

''hmm let me see'' she said and the nurse looked at her foot.

''nope not sprained she would've winced when i grabbed it just bruised you'll be fine in two days just gotta keep it wrapped and put some ice on it should be back to normal by thursday before the big game'' the nurse said and jasmine smiled

''thank you'' she said 

The nurse wrapped her foot and her parents picked her up.

''bye jasmine be careful'' i said

''thanks em for staying with me'' she said and smiled

''no problem'' i said and smiled 

''that was sweet'' i heard and i saw aaron.

''why thank you'' i said

''you know you're gonna be a great luna'' he said and i smiled

''and you are a great alpha'' i said and smiled

''only with you by my side sunshine'' he said and he gave me a kiss and i smiled.

''gross'' i heard and i saw stacy and i chuckled.

''my brother and my friend that's ew'' she said and i widened my eyes.

''what'' she said

''you called me your friend'' i said and smiled trying not to laugh.

''shut it nolan don't go soft on me'' she said and i chuckled

''anyways thank you for taking jasmine to the nurse see you tomorrow?'' she said and i nodded

''ill see you later beautiful'' he said and i smiled and i went back inside and took a shower. 

I got into my regular clothes and grabbed my bag. It was now 7 at night and i was probably the only one here. I walked to the front and i heard a loud bang. I snapped my head up and i saw nothing my wolf was now on full alert. 

''hello?'' i said and looked around. 

I know in those horror movies your not supposed to walk towards the noise but i mean they weren't werewolves.

I walked to the sound and it led me to the foot ball stadium. I glowed my eyes to see if i could see anything i couldn't see with my regular eyes. Then i ran behind the bleachers and hid from what i saw.

''please don't do this'' she said and he held the gun to her head i caught her scent she was so young maybe four or five. I knew what i had to do and i knew how much trouble i would be in but i had no choice. I looked around for camera's and then i shifted and i roared and walked to them and the guy stood horrified. I growled and bit off his arm with the gun in his hand and he yelled in pain and i spit out the arm and i looked at the girl and i put my head down so she could pet me and i can assure her i didn't want to harm her. 

She reached out her hand and pet me and i licked her hand and she smiled and i bent down for her to get on and she got on and i ran i grabbed my bag in my mouth and ran so fast to my house and jumped into the yard and i linked mark.

''you need to come downstairs right now'' i linked 

''where'' he linked

''look out your window'' i linked

''WHAT THE HELL EM!'' he yelled through the link and came downstairs and he looked at the girl and at me and i nodded and lexi helped her inside.

''what happened'' he said

''get me a blanket and i'll explain'' i linked and he nodded and he went inside and grabbed a blanket and covered me and i shifted back into my skin.

''this better be good'' he said and we walked inside and the girl was drinking water.

''are you alright'' i said and she nodded

''you're the one that saved me aren't you'' she said and i looked at mark.

''my mom told me stories about you guys'' she said

''that werewolves and vampires did exist but they were peaceful and nice people'' she said and smiled

''my name is Silver'' she said

''Silver Grant'' she said and i looked at lexi and mark and they widened her eyes.

''oh shit'' i said............