Chapter 18

Emily's pov

*2 MONTHS LATER*

''this is where she can be'' i said and circled the place 

''there'' logan said and i nodded

''why would she be there'' he said

''don't fucking argue with me logan'' i said and he sighed

''fine fine'' he said 

''alright where's silver and lexi'' mark said and i looked outside and they were no where to be seen and i started to panic.

''they took her i told you not to fucking provoke them yet logan and what the hell do you do!'' i yelled and i ran outside and got on my motorcycle and i had the flash drive.

If you're wondering what the hell has gone on well let me explain for two months we have tracked anyone and got nothing but dead ends until we got to a man named Nate Boland. The day claire supposedly died another girl died that day too his beta's daughter and claire was a dead ringer for her same age same hair color same body shape everything just matched nate was also angry at my parents because she died on our land at the hands of one of our warriors who was really her mate and didn't really kill her Nate did and when he got her body he saw claire driving and stopped her and switched their bodies and he ran the car into a tree and the car exploded and he kidnapped claire and this flash drive i have is proof for that and he knows im coming for her because logans dumb ass went ballistic when he found out what nate did and she went to their borders and threatened them that we were coming to kill him. Dumb ass and now lexi and silver are gone and i will kill him myself if he touches even a hair on any one of them. 

I got to their borders and the warriors looked at me and i had the better advantage because while they were just seeking to protect their alpha i was out for blood. I shifted and they did too and i ripped through all of them and got through the borders and i followed my senses and caught silver's scent and ran towards it. 

I got to their cells and ripped the guard apart. I shifted and grabbed his shirt and walked in and i saw lexi holding silver. I ran to them and i ripped off the door and grabbed silver.

''its okay'' i said

''emmy'' she said and i smiled

''its okay we are going home'' i said and i looked through all the other cells and i finally found her.

''claire'' i said and i broke down the door and lexi grabbed silver. 

''emily?'' she said and i cried and i hugged her.

''oh my god'' she said and she cried with me.

''you found me'' she said and i nodded.

''im so sorry we didn't come sooner'' i said and she shook her head.

''its okay they hid it and you didn't know'' she said

''come on we are getting out of here'' i said and she nodded and i ripped off the chains and we ran for it. 

We got back to the border and i got on my bike and lexi shifted and put silver on her back and since claire is too weak to shift she got on my bike and we took off back home and i told mark to tighten up border warriors. 

When we got back to the cabin i got claire in the shower and helped her shower and then got her dressed and got her some food and water to give her some strength.

''oh its so good to see you guys again'' shes said and cried and they all hugged her and she smiled.

''do you remember the little girl me and lexi had'' i said and she shook her head and lexi went to get her.

''do you remember having a daughter'' i said and she nodded

''they killed her once she was born'' she said and i shook my head.

''no they didn't'' i said and lexi came with silver and she gasped and her eyes teared up.

''silver this is claire grant she's your mom'' i said and silver looked at her and touched her face.

''i thought my mom died'' silver said and i shook my head.

''remember the bad man'' i said and she nodded

''well another bad man took your mom'' i said and she hugged claire.

''are you okay mom'' silver said and claire just lost it.

''yes baby im okay'' she said and i smiled

''do you wanna see cole'' i said and she nodded

''yes'' she said 

''okay well while im getting him go up to my room while i go and get him'' i said and she nodded and i went outside and aaron came with me.

''you are an amazing person'' he said and i smiled

''oh hush don't go soft on me now bad boy'' i said and he laughed 

''how do you think he's gonna react'' he said

''i don't know speechless scared confused happy excited i have no idea'' i said and he grabbed my hand

''he's lucky to have you as a friend'' he said and smiled 

''he's not the only one we have to tell we have to tell naomi'' i said and he nodded

''right'' he said and i sighed

''i just don't want them to be angry cause i didn't say anything'' i said 

''if they are they can't be mad at you forever'' he said

''true'' i said and i stopped at their house

''here goes nothing'' i said and he smiled

''don't worry sunshine im here with you'' he said and smiled and we got out and walked to their door.........
___________________________

if your wondering what silver looks like her picture is at the top and claire's character is in the cast 

-Des:)