Chapter 38

Emily's pov 

*5 MONTHS LATER*

''MARIELLA AMARA WATERS!'' i yelled and she stopped running

''you are dragging ella all through the house and she is muddy!'' i said and she giggled and i smiled

''come on lets clean you up'' i said and took her to the bathroom and aaron was brushing his teeth.

''excuse us'' i said he laughed and i put mari and ella in the tub.

''why didn't you just water them down in the yard'' he said and mari stuck the tongue and he stuck it back and i rolled my eyes.

''yeah yeah yeah guys how about you clean her up so i can finish up breakfast'' i said and he nodded and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

I went to the kitchen and checked on the food then i ran upstairs and i grabbed the pregnancy test i had and did my business then waited for the three minutes and i was so anxious. 

For the past five months i have been taking a test every month on random days just to see if i have because i always kept getting the feeling i was pregnant and just getting the feeling i got when ever i was pregnant with mari. 

The timer went off and i looked at the test.......''not pregnant'' 

I sighed and held in the tears and wrapped the test up in a plastic back and covered it with clean toilet paper and i washed my hands and went back downstairs and finished breakfast and served.

''hey you okay?'' aaron said and i nodded

''yeah'' i said 

The reason i didn't take the test with him is because i have let him down so many times i couldn't do it again. He was hurt every time he would stay sad for a few days.. 

''so you are watching mari today right?'' i said and he nodded

''alright good cause im going with claire lexi and naomi to go look at baby clothes because they are both due soon'' i said and he nodded

''god its crazy just a year ago there was no babies now its like they are just all coming out of no where'' he said and chuckled and i smiled

''yeah'' i said 

I finished my food and i went upstairs and got dressed and got in my car and picked up lexi and naomi.

''hey'' i said

''hey did you take it?'' lexi said and i nodded

''still no..'' she said and i nodded and she grabbed my hand

''its probably cause yall are trying to hard and it has to happen on its own'' she said and gave me a small smile and i nodded

''yeah'' i said and i drove to naomi and jake's house and picked her up and we went to walmart. 

''so how are you doing'' naomi said

''im fine i mean everything has just been weird being back and you know i am getting back into being a luna and you know getting to know everyone and everyone getting to know mari its slowly but surely getting back to normal'' i said and she nodded 

''thats good'' lexi said and i smiled and we shopped for baby stuff and then we went to the mall and got some smoothies and walked around for a bit and then went home. 

I dropped off naomi and lexi and i went inside to the room and saw mari and aaron knocked out and i chuckled. I remember the first time i came home and saw them. She was a newborn and i was as happy as ever and still am. 

I covered them up and smiled and i went downstairs and cleaned up a little bit and washed the clothes and sat on the couch. I still had the feeling in my stomach like i was. 

''fuck it'' i said and i grabbed my keys and ran to the car and drove to the store and bought two more pregnancy tests.

I drove back home and aaron and mari were still asleep. I ran to the kitchen and drank some water till i had to pee then went to the restroom. I took a deep breath and peed on both sticks. 

I sat and waited and i heard the timer go off and i took one more deep breath and i looked at the tests and i screamed full of joy and i heard aaron running downstairs and i was jumping up and down when he came in he was holding mari and he looked worried and confused.

''what happened!'' he said 

''IM PREGNANT!'' i yelled 

''you're pregnant?'' he said and i nodded and he smiled 

''YOU'RE PREGNANT!!'' he yelled 

''MOMMY IS PREGNANT!'' he yelled 

''yay!'' mari yelled and he hugged me and i was now crying but happy tears.

''oh my god'' i said and smiled

''im pregnant'' i said and aaron smiled and gave me a kiss.

''ewww!'' mari said and giggled and i chuckled and gave her a kiss.

''when do you wanna tell everyone'' he said

''soon just not today'' i said and he nodded and we went to the living room and sat down and watched the lion king with mari. 

I was so happy for more reason's then one. Number one mari will have a sibling and be an older sister. Number two i have always wanted at least two or three kids. Number three aaron wanted to have another baby and im glad he's excited. Number four im just so excited to expand our family. Mari is such an amazing daughter that i know she will be an amazing big sister i couldn't be more happy............

___________________________________________

SORRY FOR BEING MIA! School has been stressful and i just never had the time to upload but i promise these next few days will be so much better! But i am so happy to say this book hit 7.4k!!! You guys have no idea how happy that made me! Thank you for reading my book! 

-Des :)