Chapter 15

I opened my eyes to find the sunlight just barely peeking in my window.  Today was Christmas morning and I was overly excited for this day.  I woke up every year, first thing in the morning to start my home made cinnamon rolls my mom had taught me how to make.  Before I went to start baking, I had to make one little stop on the way.  I got up and carefully tip toed into Nick’s room, I wanted nothing more than to wake him up, but he looked so cute when he was asleep.  I stood at the foot of the bed watching him breathe so slow it was almost relaxing.  He was wrapped around his body pillow he had bought to make sleeping easier for him, my parents wouldn’t be up for another good three hours, so I made my way over to the body pillow.  I managed to move the pillow and replace that space with myself.  How I managed not to wake him up was unbelievable.   I felt his grip tighten across my body, creating a familiar throbbing between my legs.  How does he do this to me all the time?  I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and I couldn’t help but smile while the butterflies filled my body.  Nick pulled me closer to him, I could quickly feel he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.  “Holding on to you is so much better than holding on to that pillow.”  I couldn’t keep myself from blushing, he was always able to make me like this in seconds.  

“I thought for Christmas morning you would like to wake up next me.”

“I would love to do that every day but on Christmas, that’s a day you wake up next to your girl and give her the best wake up present imaginable.”  I couldn’t help myself, letting out a giggle that made me sound like a child was so embarrassing.  “So sweets, what is on the schedule for today?”

“Well I have about twenty minutes before I have to bake the cinnamon rolls.  I guess I could just use that time to start my hair.”  I started to get up, when I felt Nick pull me down.

“I can think of something else.  Just depends have you been naughty or have you been a nice little girl?”

“Well I don’t know I would like to think I have been a very, very good girl wouldn’t you think?”

“I think you deserve an early present for being such a good girl, mind if I give it to you?”  I felt Nick’s lips place gentle kisses across my neck sending intense bolts through my body.  I wanted him so bad right now, I didn’t want love I just wanted it fast, hard, and now.  I felt his hand move slowly up my shirt cupping my breast, massaging it as gently as he could.  I felt the heat of his breath on my neck while he continued to touch me.  I had to say it now, or I would never do it.

“Nick, please just…I just need you too…fuck me.”

“What did you just say?”  I was shocked that I finally got it out of me, but it was so much harder to try and repeat it.  “Baby, say it again, what do you want me to do to you?”

“Please just fuck me.”  Nick’s facial expression was shocked mixed with excited.  Nick lifted me up and walked me over to the bathroom in no time at all, he gently closed the door and locked it behind him.  When my eyes met his, I had never seen so much lust and fire in his eyes.  He pulled me in for the deepest kiss I have ever shared with him causing the throbbing to grow worse, I swear one more touch from him and I was going to explode.  Before I could process what was happening Nick had me on the counter with my legs wrapped around him.  I felt him touch me with the tip of his hard dick several times teasing me with anticipation. 

“Tell me what you want Kadence.” Without thinking I said it faster than I could blink.

“I want you to fuck me hard and fast.”  Nick gave me that crooked smile of his as he slammed himself inside me.  I never in this world thought anything like this would feel so good.  I bit down on his shoulder and clenched onto his back praying I wouldn’t let out any sound.  I felt my orgasm building from my toes up my body, few more thrust and I was done.  “Please Nick harder, faster…oh god please.”