Chapter 2

We had pulled up to the party and I swear it was like something you’d seen in a movie.  There was all kinds of trash and drunk kids all over this guy’s front lawn.  I guess it really didn’t matter though, this house was huge and pretty much in the middle of nowhere.  We barely made it to the front door and already Sadie and Brooke had gotten hit on by at least 5 guys.  Devyn tried to perk up my confidence while being there but it was just to nerve wrecking, something about this didn’t feel right.  The only guy I had ever trusted with my whole heart was Nick, and for some reason I felt like I still did.  I had dated other guys but they never lasted very long.  Somehow they would always get pissed when I would push them away while trying to get some ass.  No matter how much I tried I could never get the images of my father placing his hand in areas I had always fought for him not to touch.  It was just hard to watch a guy try and touch me in any way unless I could fully trust that they wouldn’t try to force themselves.   It definitely made my life a lot harder when it came to people touching me.  Somehow though I always managed to make everything my fault to try and avoid getting hurt in those ways.  It was what I grew up watching my mom do, she always took the blame for my dad coming home drunk and upset.  I sat there trying to convince myself that I couldn’t live like that for the majority of my life, I had to start learning not every guy would hurt me like he did.  It was then I felt a warm hand on the small of my back, making every muscle tense up.  Quickly I turned around, feeling a surge of panic race through my body.  “Whoa there pretty girl, didn’t meant to scare you, I’m Nathan, but you can call me Nate.”  His smile was breath taking and his deep blue eyes were mesmerizing.  I couldn’t take my eyes off him he was gorgeous.  Finally it clicked in my head that this beautiful boy was taking the time to talk to me and I was just staring at him.  I just giggled and introduced myself.  He took my hand and softly kissed it sending goose bumps down my spine.  What was this, it was like he had cast a spell on me, “Would you like a drink of some sort?  We have alcohol, alcohol, and more alcohol.”  He laughed and it was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard, his voice was so handsome.  “Um, can I have a water please, I’m not much of a drinker, besides with the way my friends are being right now I’ll be the one driving home.”  I let out a sarcastic laugh, I had barely just met this guy and he was already making me feel so giddy inside.  “So tell me where you’re from because I usually know everyone at my house and you are definitely new.  I mean no one could miss a face as beautiful as yours.”  He seriously knew how to make me blush, that was without a doubt.

                It was crazy how easy it felt to talk to him, I must have spent the whole night talking.  I had told him how I was friends with Brooke and how she wanted us to come with her to the party.  I honestly thought that he would be shocked that I was only seventeen years old and he was two years older than me.  We ended up having a lot in common even things outside of school that interested us.  He eventually took me on a tour of the house where we found ourselves talking more about motocross.  When we had made it to his garage he had a brand new Suzuki RM-Z450, once I saw it my eyes grew wide with delight.  I gasped in excitement at the look of it, I had wanted one so bad, my uncle actually said no to that though he said they were too powerful for me.  “So you’re telling me you’re beautiful, funny, smart, and you ride dirt bikes for fun?”  I’ve never seen someone so excited.  “Oh pretty girl please marry me.”  He started to laugh but stopped quickly as he caught on to how uncomfortable I had felt from his last statement.  He quickly sat down and apologized for his actions and we eventually made it back to the group of people that was trashing his home.  Devyn had been looking all over for me apparently, so I went off to find her so she would stop worrying.  I found her out back talking to a guy named Sean, I waived to show her that I was still alive, but turned around and walked the other way.  Her priorities were clearly set on something more manly.  As I went to walk back inside Nathan popped out of nowhere grabbing my hand pulling me to dance.  At that moment in time I had thought nothing of it, he was just a simple boy trying to get to know me more.   The music continued and we swayed our hips with an in synced motion.  He started to pull me closer grinding himself on my ass, the more I pulled away the more he pushed into me.  I could feel the beat of my heart start to pump faster and faster but I couldn’t move.  I couldn’t get myself to walk away from him, he had me in his full control.  When the music finally stopped I pushed myself away making an excuse to use the bathroom.  Little did he know I was having a damn near heart attack in there.  I sat against the wall sliding down it bringing my knees to my chest.  A small tear fell down my cheek as I tried my hardest to keep the emotions locked inside me.