Nineteen

Walking along the sewers path Patrick could only spot darkness and his surrounding sight, the dripping of water from sewer pipes could be found it around him.

He knew what was happening, he was dreaming. Dreaming about the sewers. Why would he even think of something like that?

Why would his mind even think of that?

"Run." whisper to a silent voice from the darkness; "Run." they repeated once more. Patrick found himself stopping in his own foot steps to take a look around, he reached into his red and grey striped sweatpants to pull out his lighter.

Flickering the lighter on in his hand Patrick waved it around to get up closer look at the surrounding sewer walls. "Who's there?" Patrick found himself calling out into the darkness but still he got no reply except he can still hear the whispers of some person whispering "Run;" over and over again.

"Who's out there!" shouts Patrick, "Come out and show yourself, now!"

Footsteps can be sounded on the floor. It made a patting noise, clearly which was coming from the heel. Whoever was walking towards Patrick it seemed that their footsteps were starting to speed up which means they were either walking faster or they were running straight towards him.

Bracing himself for the impact of another persons figure to collide with his Patrick closed his eyes and waited. Patrick heard that the footsteps has stopped just in time before it could even collide with him, taking a risk Patrick opened up his eyes only to be met with (e/c) orbes staring into his own.

"(Y/n)?" called out Patrick clearly confused with what was happening right now. Was he a hallucinating about her again? Was he imagining that she was actually here with him?

"Run."