Seven

That night the (h/c) haired female found herself barley getting any sleep; she tried her best to stay up mainly keeping herself busy throughout the night, reading books, playing games and watching tv but no matter how much she tried she knew she had a 50% percent chance of falling asleep; but luckily (y/n) made it through through the night with staying awake, only problem now was she was beyond tired.

Having to shake herself away before she could fall asleep the (h/c) haired teen shot up from off of her bed, the (f/c) covers she had placed on it dragged off a bit. Yawning to keep herself from shutting her eyes, (y/n) made her way to he bathroom to start her day.

After washing up, her face and body and brushing her teeth clean (Y/n) went into her closet a (f/c) fluffy towel wrapped around her figure her still wet hair dripping down onto her shoulders, small rolls of water ran down her back and front chest.

Upon finding herself a decent outfit (Y/n) let go of her towel it's remainings falling down into the ground; grabbing a matching set of (f/c) panties and a bra (Y/n) began getting dressed in her outfit, a simple pair of worn out dark blue jeans and a red and white top which had the graphic design of 'Flash' written across it in a zig zag line.

Grabbing a pair of white socks from her clean sock him (Y/n) made her back to her bathroom, grabbing a pair of red converse on the way. Seated down on the toilet she began placing her socks on before she slipped her into her converse, grabbing some leave - in shampoo she squirted the substance out into her hand before running her fingers through her hair.

Nodding at her appearance in the mirror (Y/n) took off running out of her bathroom, exiting from her room next and heading down stairs. 'Mom should be at work this morning and dad is most likely asleep from his long shift last night.' she thinks before unlocking her front door and exiting out of it before closing it behind her.

Heading off whiles still running (y/n) made a bee line in the direction of her houses garage, her and her brother would spend time in their old one fixing her bike and his skateboard for fun on the weekends late at night. Shaking the thought of her brother from out of her head she pulled open the side door of the garage heading inside and grabbing her bike, 'Stay focus (Y/n)!' her mind screams.

Once she grabbed ahold of her bike (y/n) began paddling her way in the direction of Derry Maine's high school; she knew Richie would probably be in class but she had to tell him about what happened yesterday evening, she was determined to tell him.