Eighteen

Patrick had just gotten back to his dorm from the crafting workshop at his college. His protection goggles were safely tucked in his coat pocket, as well as his gloves, his boots have shredded pieces of wood on it. They were a bit dirty and worn out but still in good use.

"Hey man!" greeted Steven as he looked up from the multiple textbooks that was placed in front of him on his desktop, currently the book open in front of him was about mythical creatures that he had to do for his project.

"Hey." mumbled Patrick and reply as he made his way over to his bed before flopping down face planting the white pillow sheets of his pillow.

The coolness from the top of his pillow sheets urged a chill from within and spread it of out and into his face pores. To feel such a chill on his face felt like a relief since he had been working in a workshop for nearly half of his day.

"Are you all right?" questions a slightly worried Steven who now looked up from his books in front of him and towards what his best friend. Steven wasn't one to confront himself with people who normally have an aggravated aura around them, but for his best friend he can make an exception.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just, Mr. McKenzie..." Patrick paused for a moment wondering if Steven could actually understand him since his face and words were muffled into the pillow, sitting up well actually turning around on a bed so that his back was laid down on the bed he stared up at the ceiling before he replied.

"Mr. Mackenzie just seems to hate me for some odd reason. I mean I get the man is an asshole, but does he always have to be an asshole with me instead of the other students."

Steven found himself chuckling at the words that have come from within his friends mouth. Steven had knew that Mr. Mckinsley was an asshole even though he did not take the man's lessons in crafting, "Just ignore him he's always like that; Mr. Mackenzie gets moody around this time of year." came Steven's reply.

"What the fuck is wrong with him is he on his man period or something like that?" groaned out Patrick.

"Ha, I wish." Steven says; "But to answer your previous sarcastic question, no he is not on his man period. I'm not sure if that's even physically or possible for anyone, any man of course to have a man period. But I can say that trans women who still has their you know, female part can still get pregnant."

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?" laughs out Patrick, "Do you normally blur out random shit fact or is that just something you do when you want to prove a point to my sarcasticness?"

"Probably both actually." strug Steven's shoulders. "I think it may be the fact that I am a self righteous person and I have a lot of Pride to let you say just stupid stuff all the time, probably that."

"You're an asshole, you know that right?" Patrick askes.

"Yeah I know. But what can I say, I've been hanging around you too much."

Steven and Patrick exchange looks before both of them through their head's back the dorm room echoes with their loud laughter as they can hear the pounding on the wall from the dorm room over and the shouts of someone telling them to, "Shut up!", because it was late at night.