Sixteen

(A/n: oh I've been gone from updating and I'm so sorry. But I do hope i won't confuse anyone with this chapter.)

Darkness...

That's what surrounded the (h/c) haired female.

She couldn't see where she was at, couldn't tell who was carrying her, but the smell. God, the smell was really bad.

And at least that gave away that she was in the sewers. Strong hands held her body up on their shoulders, they were firm and muscular yet still thin.

'What or who is carrying me?' her mind screamed for answers, deep down somewhere in her heart she knew who it was, it was exactly like her dream she had a few nights ago while in Patrick's basement.

Darkness...someone carrying her, a flash of light revealing bright orange locks of hair which carried its way of sticking themselves up in unnatural direction on top of the person's head...then....then....

'Dammit!' she screams out of frustration, she couldn't remember the last thing that was in her dream.

Deciding to take a risk or just wait it out she decided to take the risk and speak out to her kidnapper. "Who- who are you?" she askes lowly not wanting to speak much louder just in case it angered them.

"Is that you Patrick; If so this isn't funny!"

The person stopped in their movement under a light, she could now make out their outfit. It was dirty and had some new and old red stains on it, from the smell of it she could tell it was blood.

Her heart was pounding. If this truly was Patrick wouldn't he be surrounded with the rest of the Bowers gang.

Suddenly the air was knocked out of her lungs as her back hit the wet brick walls that belonged to the sewers.

The man. If he even was a man, he had red glowing orbs that seemed to stare into her soul, sharp pointy teeth poked out from within his mouth no longer the buck toothed clown she had saw when she first encountered him.

"Never-" he begins "And I mean never call me that foul name again. That boy has done nothing but kept you away from he little dove. He kidnapped you! Ha he kidnaps you...Mine!" the clown man ranted as he screamed out the last part.

"Oh No, No, no. What a bad move that was on his part, he took my property, my offspring..."

Pennywise paused mid way letting go of (y/n) in the process he seemed to be growling at her from the way his lip snarled up and the dool which dripped from within his mouth.

"My child." Pennywise whispered out his face now returning towards it natural form he had when he first met her. His once red eyes were now back their rightful baby blue, raising his gloved hand he touches the side of her face.

"How would you like to float with me, forever little dove?" Pennywise giggled out a childlike smile on his face, and that's when the scream of (y/n) (l/n) echoed through out the sewer tunnels.