Fourteen

(A/n: so I dont go to after school anymore, and afterschool has helped me with writing this fic with all the bullshit I hear from my friends I get pretty damn creative, anyways would you all become my afterschool? Would you give me ideas and rant to me about what ever because that'll really help me!)

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" exclaimed Patrick now standing at his full height he could hear the car door opening and both parents having a conversation.

Pushing the box into Victor's direction, "Go and get back to the car." As Victor ran out of the room box in his hands with Belch following behind him.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Henry panicked as and Patrick hurried to place the boxes back into the back of the closet.

Voices could be heard from downstairs as the parents of (y/n) seemed completely unaware of the two boys upstairs in their daughter's bedroom.

Peeking out of the window once more Patrick could see Belch and Victor making their way down the street in a hurry to get inside of the car.

"Their in the house Pat! How the fuck are we gonna leave now?" questions Henry as he whispered yelled at Patrick.

The tall lacky boy puffed out air from his nose, he had to think.

Walking back and forth in a straight line Patrick ran his long fingers through his hair. Deep breathe ecasped his mouth, footsteps could be heard coming from the staircase.

"Window, now!" Patrick says hurrying over towards the window, opening it as quickly and as quietly as he possibly could Patrick stepped out onto the roof top side, "Hurry!"

Henry quickly followed after Patrick climbing out before slamming the window shut soon after, both boy's had made it just in time; because (y/n)'s father had just entered the room wanting to see what was that noise he heared.

Seeing nothing out of the blue (F/n) left his daughter's bedroom, shutting the door silently behind him.

"It was nothing honey, must've been the neighbors." (F/n) says walking downstairs back to his wife.

Patrick and Henry panted from the roof top side, they thought that they would have gotten caught by now, but nope they got lucky this time.

"How we getting down?" whispers Henry as he turned to face Patrick.

"Jump."

And with that being said Patrick launched himself off the top side of the roof landing in a bush, thorns from flowers poked at his skin. Suddenly weight crashed on his back, both him and Henry groaned out in pain.

Quickly getting up with a limp and pained muscles both Patrick and Henry forced themselves to work their way through the pain and to Belch car which had pulled up a few way from their original parked space.

"Where to now?" asked Belch as he watched Patrick get into the back seat beside Victor and Henry get in beside him, pants left each of their mouths for a few seconds, needing to take a breathe and calm their nerves.

"Take us to Patrick's house, this bitch has some explaining to do!" growled out Henry.