Twelve

(Y/n) smiled with her mother as they cooked dinner for the night.

The sun was up and it's rays were shining through the open windows, music flowed through out the house.

Laughter could be heard from the living room, from both her brother and father. They had been watching the football game since her and her mother started cooking that early morning.

"Listen to those two big goof balls, laughter louder then the tv;" her mother, (M/n) joked with a fake frown on her face.

(Y/n) smiled softly, she knew her mother enjoyed both men laughter. "Yeah they're so loud maybe we should shut them up, huh?"

(M/n) winked toward her daughter both females grabbed a handful of flower and walked into the living trying their best to stay silent so that both men wouldn't hear their laughter, "Honey..." (M/n) says walking up behind her husband while (Y/n) walked up behind her brother.

Both men turned around only to have flour thrown in their faces. Laughter from both females filled the room, while (B/n) and (F/n) wiped the flour from their eyes, they couldn't help but join in on the laughter.

It was a funny situation after all; anyways (M/n) laughter finally cleared up, "Keep the laughter down boys." she said walking back into the kitchen while (y/n) followed her, "Oh and clean yourselves up, dinner is almost done." (Y/n) adds.

Soon dinner had been ready. Everyone of the (L/n) family had been setting up the dining room table when the bell rang. "Aunt (A/n) is here!" (B/n) shouted out, alarming his family.

While (F/n) went to answer the door, (M/n) started to fix every one's plates. "(M/n)!" shouts a voice entering the kitchen turning around, (y/n) could see it was her Aunt (A/n), both women hugged each other smiling and giggling to themselves.

Soon after (A/n) greeted (y/n) the rest of the family, every one sat down and began to pray, everyone held hands, heads bowed, and eyes shut.

Once the pray was over every one begin eating. Stories were shared over the table, smiles were brought onto into each others faces. Every one was enjoying their time, spending their time with each other with one another unaware of the pair of golden eyes watching them out side of the window.

"Happy Thanksgiving princess." Pennywise whispered to himself biting into the arm of a dead child.