Author's Note :)

Hey buddies!! ;p

Well this book used to be a zombie book called "Zombie" but I changed it after I got new ideas. Actually combined all of those ideas fluttering in my mind! And her's the result! I don't know if you are going to like it or not! I'm an amateur & this is actually my firstestest serious novel. I always used to write plotless short rubbish but when I got the idea of this story, I decided to make it an actual novel which has a specific plot. I never deigned a map for season one which is related to the zombie Apocalypse & stuff and haven't edited it yet. So there are PLENTY of grammatical and spelling errors! So sorry! I promise I will edit it soon! Well I think I've improved so much from last year more or less! After writing about 12 romance fanfics I realized that I'm ore into writing zomBsh stuff except reading them and this is my first plotted novel so please I'm sorry if it's silly and like not mentally right! i'd appreciate help!

Gotta thank Darren Shan for existing! If he didn't, then I wouldn't have been here. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Lol + my dictionary because I got loads of new ideas after I randomly opened it and got new ideas!

Thanks to my BFF @Fatim-Moj who created 3P!C stuff out of nothing and giving this '7' thing idea to me! Like we were sitting in the class & I was kinda asleep. The teacher was talking about the universe & the 7 skies! She woke me up and helped me collect all my ideas together! Love you dude! Thanks for showing me the way bud!

Thanks to my writing teacher who said these stuff R rubbish and because I never liked her I did the opposite! Thank U Miss!

And thank YOU!

Nothing else to say! XD

Hope you like my silly story!

Cya you hawtie pockets!

Xx Me