22: Car Crash

Request #3 😛

Request: the reader gets into a car crash or something and she's in a coma. And Sebastian gets word of it and he won't leave the hospital room that she's in because he's her boyfriend and stuff. Add whatever you want in there

⤵️⤵️⤵️

It was another day at work. (Y/N) had just finished a shift at the hospital, and she was ready to go home to her loving boyfriend, Sebastian. 

Starting her car felt the same, as did leaving the parking lot. But something was not right. 

She made it to the last stop light before she was home. When a drunk driver rammed into the side of her black, shiny car. The car flipped. Once. Twice. And again. She knew that this was it, she would never get to see Sebastian again. 

***

Sebastian ran his fingers through his hair for the thousandth time. He sat in the chair next to where his girlfriend lay, watching the tube push air into her lungs. 

"She's unresponsive," the doctor claims. "We're doing everything we can to keep her alive." 

"What does that mean?" Sebastian asks.

"Your girlfriend is in a coma."

"Can I see her?" 

No one has never seen Sebastian act like this. He was usually happy and upbeat, but today, it seemed as if the world was coming to an end. 

The steady beat of the monitor kept Sebastian sane. He stared at the body on the bed, wondering how their lives had come to this. She texted 10 minutes before the crash that she was on her way home, and the next thing he received on his phone was from the hospital. 

Weeks passed when (y/n) started becoming less responsive. The doctor was nice enough to bring a cot to the room so Sebastian didn't have to leave her side. Even if he didn't sleep. 

He refuses to leave her side. He uses the shower in the hospital room to freshen up, and someone brings him clean clothes and food. 

Sebastian is sitting in the chair next to the bed, his girlfriend's hand loosely hanging in his. 

"(Y/N), if you can hear me, just know that I love you. I would love to tell you to hang on as long as you can, but I don't want to make you stay. If you need to--" he chokes back a sob. "you can let go, baby. I don't want to be the one to make you miserable. I love you so much... and I always will." 

The hand of the girl slowly closes on his. "I love you." a weak voice whispers. 

Sebastian smiles, wiping a tear away. "I'll go get a doctor, okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone..." 

I actually really liked this one :)

-ry 

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you have a request, just comment what you would like for me to write!